𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥...

you may be confused about them going to school and staying at they family houses. well school I've been skipping them scenes because they have just been basic, they go to school and chill together at school there's isn't any cool       
                          events yet😈.

also Velani's mum you will soon find out about Kyrii is still in Portugal. As for Armani she has no family now obviously. so they both just stay at Stoke and Jah's. They're all 15-16 Ski being   the oldest and Armani being   the youngest.

Jahseh stays with Stokeley and they're roommates. Isaiah is at his mum's house but he'll soon be present in the story again. Everything will fall into place the more you   read. It'll all make sense. And
———————♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎——————

It was early in the morning still dark outside, and Velani woke up to see everyone asleep on the couches. Armani has her hands around Lani's waist and her legs straddling her, as if she was a huge teddy bear that she was holding onto for dear life.

She looked in front of her to see Stoke and Jah deep in slumber , each on the opposite side of the couch. She assumed everyone slept in late and stayed in the front room to keep Armani company just in case she had another break
                                down.

She just laid there with her eyes feeling heavy as they threatened to close on her , but her thoughts kept her awake, fighting the urge of her wanting to fall back asleep again. She just had thoughts about her mother and how she was doing. And how she basically abandoned her family life style to live with these friends.

But at the same time , she spoke to Kyrii( her brother) on a daily bases and Kyrii always said that her mother rung him up hours on end. But why not the same for her, she hasn't even gotten a text , let alone a phone call.

What did she do to offend her mother? Why has her mother completely forgotten about her?  Does her mother even remember her birthday is coming up soon? She was honestly so lost in her thoughts.

Her mother always said to her that her stepfather and her started having problems right after the 5th birthday of Velani, and they were at their happiest stage when Kyrii was younger. Maybe she's abandoned her and completely lost all contact with Velani  because she feels her daughter is responsible for the reason why her relationship with her boyfriend didn't work out.

Her biological father has never met Velani. And Velani was told never to bring him up in any conversations. She wasn't so sure on who her father was or why he left. But she excepted that fact.

Being so deep in her thoughts, Velani felt her heart slowly break because of how much she was thinking into things. But at the same time , it all made sense. She knew she wasn't being dramatic and as unrealistic as it sounds , it could honestly just be the truth. It's made sense , considering what Ciara told Velani in the past about her relationship with her boyfriend.