𝔡𝔞𝔷𝔢𝔡...

———————♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎——————-

I woke up to banging on my door, immediately making me and Velani get up

I woke up to banging on my door, immediately making me and Velani get up. "Who's that?" She asked scared. I sigh before answering her. "No one , don't worry about it" but she's not convinced. "Sky, go answer the door it may be important.

I keep refusing because I knew exactly who it was. But finally I give in. "Fine." I get up and walk towards my front door opening it to see it's the same guy from IHOP. "Nigga where's Velani bruh. I know she's in here." he yelled. I look back at her and slightly close my door with him still standing there.

"Go upstairs" I mouth but she refuses, walking towards the front door opening it. "Jah." She says, sounding a little scared. "Why the fuck you in here with that bum ass nigga?! And why the fuck is he shirtless!?"

"Jahseh please. Aren't you going to focus on the fact that you nearly killed me. Aren't you gonna put my safety first before your insecurities?" She asked sounding like she was about to start crying.

"Insecurities, nah. You know what , stay here with your batty boy ass friend."

(Batty boy means a gay, or feminine male if you didn't know)

"Jahseh you're scaring me. You keep hurting me and inflicting violence on me. I understand your problem but I keep offering us to go get you meds that'll work, but you always refuse. I'm not beginning to feel safe around you anymore, you see what you've done to my neck?"

He kept quiet and he observed her neck looking quite guilty. "Lani, I think it's best for you to leave. I'll message you to check up." I say wanting all this to end.

She looked at me and back at Jahseh, making her decision. "Okay, thankyou Sky" She said smiling at me putting her vans on and grabbing her jean jacket, pushing past this Jahseh nigga. He breathed in and out and looked at me as she walked to his car getting in.

"Stay away from my girl nigga or we gon have some problems. Ya heard?" he threatened me before walking away, getting into his car. They sped off.

His girl? I should've known.