𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰...

•VELANI•
he reached for my phone hanging up my call and throwing it on the floor. His nonchalant expression sent chills down my spine. "your velani . Aren't you?" he said this questioning me but also having a certainty in his voice.

my mind was telling me to say no , maybe if i did so they'd leave me alone . maybe if i said so they'd hurt me more for lying. what would happen to me if i said yes? what would happen to me if i said no? "ARE YOU VELANI?" when he yelled i snapped out of my thoughts of whether i should disown my identity or not.

my stomach was literally doing turns

i saw him begin to get frustrated and he puts his hand round my neck as if he's going to choke me. "no point in makin' shorty answer you know who she is brudda, we saw the bitch at the party."

my head felt light , i couldn't help but feel this familiar feeling.

this guy was skinny and bald and had on a black jacket with black glasses so dark to the point where i couldn't see his eyes through them. he acted as an instigator almost making matters worst for me. the guy chocking me was more hefty and much taller.

"𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲?" 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐦'𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?

my heart automatically began to pound more that it did when they broke in. knowing this was Kam'eron it made me admit the fact that i was velani. there's no point in me lying. if things end here they end here.

"I'm Velani , please don't hurt me. I know Kam'eron sent you."

he releases my neck and gives my an evil grin
"you know huh?" the calmness of his voice made me more scared than if he was to yell that same sentence. i knew he wasn't up to any good.

he grabs my neck and pins me to the floor banging my head against the ground. he uses his other hand to pull down my pyjama pants and my panties followed with it.

𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 (𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

he spread her legs open forcefully and velani remembered being in this same situation before.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 (𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦)

her heart beats rapidly and her hands trembled to weakness. her eyes became tearful and her mouth and throat grew dry. his hands were dry and rough not giving her any sense of comfort. he smirked at her and soon after stuck his throbbing member in her making her scream in agony.

she felt herself begin to flash back to the party.

Marilyn Monroe...

The dollar print...

The song...

her head begin to turn

𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 (𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴)

he thrusting his hips in and out and still had his hand around her neck. "Plea- stop" she was interrupted by every thrust he made in her.

𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 (𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴)

he felt himself about to reach his high and held his throbbing cock in his hand and touched himself till it realised all over her face, chest and breasts.

the pain from last night she realised was a never ending one.

the men laughed and where soon interrupted by footsteps they heard at the door. they look up and there they found jahseh

automatically, these imaginaries stopped.

breathing in anger and exhaustion. her hero. these men where much taller and much more intimidating than jahseh and velani almost wondered how that was possible. Jahseh never took his black eyes off of them. he reached for his pocket and pulled out something silver with a reflection that glistened in the dark room.

the men back up slowly knowing they didn't have a chose but to. Velani still in shock , but more startled at the fact that she knew what Jahseh was about to do and soon doubted her thoughts and feelings about feeling safe around him.

if he could do this to them then he could do it to anyone and that slightly frightened her knowing that , that was including herself.

"Jahseh...don't"

"close you eyes"

she almost didn't recognise his voice.

all she heard where slashes screams and silence after the job was done. Luckily hear eyes where closed so she didn't have to witness it anyway. she soon began to shed tears.
"Velani" his voice was deeper than usual , she almost doubted it was him. "Don't hurt me please" she said softly in the middle of having an emotional break down.

"why would i?" she didn't understand the calmness in his voice. she slowly opened her eyes and found herself in his arms blocked away from the bloody scene behind him, he smelled of blood and cigarettes. he cradled her rocking her back and forth as she cried in his arms. why did he always make her fall back on her knees for him. he always made her feel soft and bubbly , a feeling she did not get very often. they called the police and reported what had just happened Jahseh told them the truth and explained how it was all out of self defence

soon momma ciara (velani's mum) came home to the whole scene.

•VELANI•

she was scared out of her mind and all she could do was panic. i mean i wouldn't blame her. my older brother had travelled to Portugal for studies so he didn't return to the scene. he was soon informed of it though.

-

all she did was thank Jahseh and all Velani could do was process her surroundings. Jahseh and Velani where arrested for questioning and both their stories matched so they where finally realised. But neither of them mentioned Kam'eron's name but unintentionally.

Jahseh didn't know that Kam'eron set it up, and Velani forgot to mention. She was so traumatised about what she just
heard and experienced. She was only questioned on the scene and not on the whole back story since the police believed it to be a robbery gone wrong. this whole case was dropped and kept quiet from the public.