𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔶'𝔰...

• STOKELEY

she's on top of me and bouncing up and down, softly moaning my name. i thrust whilst she throws it back as i watch her tits. this view was something else. "faster...please.." she softly caresses my jaw line and i grant her wish , pounding in shawty at a faster pace making her scream my name "ugh fuck STOKELEY, you're so good to me.."

"I- I'm gonna-" i feel warm liquid all over my dick , feeling exhausted she drops on me and heavily breathes. my main goal was to please her, nothing else. "Armani?" she slowly opens her eyes staring right into mines. This girl was so beautiful. her chocolate skin , two toned lips , dark eyes , the cat scratches in her brows, her braided hair and finally her vitiligo all made me fall deeper for her. she honestly was a piece of art.

"Stoke" she said as she rubbed her finger on my bare chest. "Thankyou for sneaking out today" she let out a soft giggle, "I'd do anything to see my baby, even if that gets me into trouble" I rub her back then pull the cover over us. I could do this lovey dovey shit all day. Now I know how niggas feel when in love.

she falls asleep on top of me. we're on the couch and her legs are around me. I turn on the TV and switch on a show on Netflix. Her light soft snoring made my insides fuzz up and i realised what a gem she was. I feel like shit though cause I haven't introduced her to Jahseh and Isaiah yet , I always have her over when they not around.

But I shouldn't feel so guilty though , Armani and I are still getting to know each other , and I'm enjoying every single second of it , and I hope she feels the same. I guess all I could do was hope. We've known eachother for 3months now. At times I feel like I'm not good enough for her, she's too fucking pretty and valuable to be hanging around with a nigga that ain't got his priorities straight yet.

𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮,
𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡.

She always took care of me , she helps me with my smoking habits , she supports and helps me write when making music, she's always back stage in all my lil shows and she knows what's up with me before even telling her. Shes my whole world and I've never met a girl that I cherish so much.

I met her when going to IHOP , she was behind the register taking people's orders. One guy approached the counter and started an argument with her , calling her all types of "hoes and sluts" it seemed like they knew each other. I approached the counter and put that nigga in his place and I made him leave the restaurant.

I have a conversation with her , her voice was soft and smooth and she had a British accent , but some words she pronounced in an American way,making me
confused on where she was from. I was totally mesmerised by her appearance, and she looked quite attracted to me too.

Like a dumbass I didn't catch her name , but only remembered when I got home. I went to IHOP again to see she's not there. I asked for her but got told she was fired. I left it alone, a few weeks later I catch an Uber after one of my shows. The driver stops saying he's picking up someone else saying they're going the same direction as me. I was a little frustrated, and tired but let it happen.

We pull up to a Walmart down the street from where I was picked up from to see Armani in an over sized hoodie with a black back pack on, fishnet tights,pyjama shorts and converses. As she approached the car a nigga followed her , that same fool from IHOP. The closer she got ,the more the features of her face became clearer, i then notice she had a black eye and mascara running down her face , i assume from crying and being hit.

She was slightly jogging her way to the car as this same nigga sped walked behind her. She approached the car opening the door sniffing and wiping her face. "Leave me alone Stazio" her voice was light and shaky and again complimented by a British accent. But she wasn't a posh bitch from England though. She still used the slang from the UK.

"Watchu finna do If i don't leave you alone. HUH?" he said as he blocked her from closing the door. He has was either light skin or Hispanic. But his accent sounded Hispanic tho ion know "you keep on hitting me and hurting me bruv , I'm leaving. I'm fucking done" she said leading towards more tears. "Sir can you please leave and close the door of the vehicle." pleaded the Uber driver immediately being told to shut up by the same dude from IHOP. Stazio I believe. I look outside realising it was heavily raining, making me wonder why she left with barely any clothes on.

"Tahaha, you that same bitch from IHOP" he said making my eyes widen and my fists ball up. Armani finally looks at me , and a slight smile grew on her face , but it then turn back into a sad face. "Yeah bruh, back away from the fucking car nigga" he let go of the door and cut his eye at me. But before closing the door , he left us with one more thing he harshly grabbed her cheeks , making more tears stream down her face. Seeing shit like this makes me sad as fuck.

"You say anything to anybody , I'll fucking kill you , you hear me? No matter how long you stay away , your ugly ass will still come back to me. you'll still moan my name , and suck my fucking dick. ain't no other nigga can fuck you like i can't baby girl. Trust me, you gon miss it" he realised her cheeks roughly leaving a purple mark on them, he closed the door and left her in the Uber in tears.

We finally start the car , the driver turns on the radio and she cries quietly over it. We drove in the dark and I watched the rain fall we were still quite far away from our destination. "Hey, you good?" she wipes her tears from one eyes and dabs her tears away from the bruised one, I guess cause it hurt.

"yeah I'm good , you" her voice was quite soothing. "Your lying, you can't be good with what just happened. I know that nigga did this to you." She breaths in and realises. "Yeah I know. I just need a break from it all. He hurts me a lot. But I've never really left...you know?" "yeah I get you, you were still there but mentally and emotionally" she looks down played with her fingers making me look down at them as well. Her skin was... well different.

the tips has white patches and the rest of her hands matched the rest of her skin.

"so what's your name ma?" she cleared her throat before answering me. "Marni , Armani" I smile at her making her smile back at me , she stared into my eyes and then looked back down at her fingers. She pulls up her sleeves ,
making me see the scars on her wrist. She self harms. She caresses her scars and a tear drops from her eye and landed on her wrist making her quietly hiss in pain, these cuts were recently done.

now she's laying on top of me. I examine these same scars from that night , now slightly faded. it still breaks my heart knowing that she did that to herself in a time of pain.

She pulls her sleeves down rapidly when she realised I was starring. she took her hood off , revealing her two toned braids. most black , some ginger , and some blonde. cute. "What's your name?" she asks , as she scanned me with her eyes. "Stokeley, Stokeley Goulbourne" she smiled and rests her head next to me. "cute" she says making me cheese as well. she seems hella chill. i wanna get to know her better.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐛𝐭𝐰 , 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞🥰🤠