𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩...

•JAHSEH•

               •JAHSEH•

we're in bed together and her arms are wrapped around me tight and she's letting out light snores. i stayed up wide awake thinking about what happened yesterday. i felt this constant guilt for doing this to her. I remove her hands slowly around my waist and stare at the hand that Heroin hurt.

Then I turn around and looked at her and honestly wanted her and nothing else. I then remembered my song valentine and remembered that I completed it and have been meaning to give her that gift from the strip club.

the surprise was the song.
I wanted to dedicate it to her, and I fell in love with her name. My head flashed back to when we first met. what if I never got into that fight at school? what if I never spoke to her in English? none of this woulda happened. I loved all the time that I spent with her and want her to trust me.

I want to please her mentally, sexually and emotionally and I want to teach her how to love herself, it seems like something she lacks. "Jah?" She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes, "Lani, I'm good go back to bed bae it's early" she yawned and touched my arm going from there to my neck.

I tilt my head back and allow her go further. She kissed from my arm to my shoulder to my neck gently biting it. she then began to lightly suck and this took me by surprise, making me groan a bit. "Velani.." she ignored my plead and carried on doing what she was doing.

She lifted her leg up getting up on top of me kissing me. Her soft juicy lips made me fall in the kiss more. My hand where glued to her ass as she took control of this session. She began getting lower to my v line kissing both sides. She then pulled down my shorts and stroked my print through my boxers teasing me. She then slowly took my boxers off as my dick flew into her face. "Shit" she giggled surprised by the length and size.

She licked the tip and the warmth of her tongue touched my dick sending chills down my spine. We're just getting started.

                        •lildickgyal666•

                        •lildickgyal666•

she swirled her tongue around the tip of his member making him plead for more. he didn't want anything else but this. she then took the tip in fully , sucking on the tip teasing him making him get desperate.

he grabbed her head and pushed it down, causing her to gag. "uh , uh , uh , don't touch me baby boy. i want you to stare at me through this whole thing and if you break eye contact I'll stop pleasing you, you hear me?"  he nodded so she would get on with it. he's never seen her be this demanding.

she took him in fully, bopping her head up and down. he let out low groans that turned her on to the fullest, almost playing as an encouragement. she continued doing what she saw pleased him. she took him out , spat on his dick and then continued to stroke making eye contact with him.

"shit" he said under his breath. "you like that daddy, huh?" she continued stroking as his moans became louder and louder. making her wet. she took him in again and started sucking at a faster pace. bopping her head up and down  as he struggled to keep eye contact with her.

he then began to feel his high coming and warned her. "fu- Lani I'm gonna cum" she ignored still sucking and like that , he released in her mouth. she swallowed his sweetness and licked her lips. she got up and went into the bathroom. "thanks-" he dropped onto the bed in exhaustion, not even able to finish his sentence.

she walked into the bathroom and washed her face and brushed he teeth. she giggled in the mirror realising how freaky she was getting. "you nasty bitch" she said to herself. she then heard Jah laugh from his room , hearing her remark.

 she then heard Jah laugh from his room , hearing her remark

•VELANI•

fuck... I really just did that.
what's happening to me?
why am I going crazy like this?
I snap out my thoughts as Jahseh walks in through the door. He just stands there watching me brush my teeth.

"why did you do that?" he stood there and stared at me waiting for an answer.
"do what- oh, I dunno I just felt like it" he laughed at me acting like I didn't care, "what? you gotta prolem?" "nah, I don't I swear but i want to be the one pleasing you. Making you scream my name, making you beg for more, making demands in the sexual part of the relationship"

what relationship first of all?
and what does he mean honestly? what is he trying to say? he doesn't want me to at least have a turn in being dominant during sex he really doesn't want me to have control? what is he supposed to mean though?

"so I can't have a turn to be in control when we fuck? you just wanna have the dominance in everything? what the fuc- did you even find what I did sexy did I even turn you on?"

"Velani it did. I just said that's what I want, it kinda made me feel like a bitch" he played with my hair and I removed his hand before saying this sentence; "you're such a man of ego Jahseh , what the fuck is your problem?" I attempted to push past him but he blocked my way. "Okay , a man of ego is what I'm not , you got me fucked up on that one. I like you because your a good girl, good girls don't take control in sex." 

I scoff at his point of view on "good girls" but he was right , I am a good girl. I haven't gotten a detention once in high school, but the fact that he thinks I can't take control in bed is the funniest shit I've heard. "whatever I'm not about to sit here and argue with you nigga , get out my way."

I try to push past him again but he's far more stronger so I can't even do that. "Jah get out my wayyy" I began to whine beating on his chest. He suddenly grabs my neck and gently pinned me to the wall. This didn't hurt at all so I knew I was still talking to him. What's this nigga bout to do?