𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔫...

Kyrii swung towards Jahseh , and before his fist could touch his jaw, Jahseh grabbed his fist, stopping him from this act of violence.

"I'm her friend bruh, she talks a lot about you , i ain tryna get in between you and your sister. But she honestly means a lot to me and I care for her dearly. You either calm the fuck down, and find out who I am. Or I can punch you in your shit, and I don't think you'd want that."

Jahseh said calmly , with Kyrii's fist still in his hand. I'm glad he stopped this because I'm not trying to be in this argument. Kyrii took a deep breath and released his fist from Jahseh's hand.

"I just don't like niggas like you round my sister dog, and it's my job to take care of her since our fathers a deadbeat and our step fathers a dickhead. I dunno what y'all got going on. But thankyou for taking care of her whilst I was gone." Kyrii explained as he relaxed his shoulders.

"I understand, but Velani has a lot to talk to you about. And it involves your mother." Jahseh replied as I feel him glimpse at me, whilst I was looking at the ground. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

Here goes nothing.

"What is he talking about Lani? What's going on?" he asked with a little shake in his voice. Ugh, I can tell this will be hard to explain and he'll have a ton of questions that I won't be able to answer.

"Well can we sit down first?" I say, still staring at the ground.

We walk towards the couches and I throw myself on one of them and Jahseh sits next to me and Kyrii sat opposite. Jahseh rubs my thigh and I take a deep breath before beginning this painful story.

I told him everything and he almost found it hard to believe. "W-What I don't believe this Velani. Why didn't you tell me?" his voice was flat, he sounded so calm but I could tell he was trying to keep his composure.

"I'm sorry , I just didn't want to cause you any stress. You were studying and I knew it would've been best to keep it to myself until you came back. And plus, I wanted to say it to your face."

I honestly couldn't  even look at him in the eyes because I knew I'd start crying and I've never cried in front of my older brother. I always cried in private. The only person that has actually seen me cry is Jahseh and my mother, and she hasn't seen me cry until today.

"So your telling me she disowned you?" He said in disbelief but that was the complete truth. I nod and I see in my peripheral vision that his head was in his hands. "I'm sorry Kyrii. This is all my fault. Everything that happened with Kentelle is all my fault. I allowed it, I allowed him to hurt me. I allowed it all happen and I deserve what was coming. I swear you'll never have to see me again and you'll never have to worry. I'll be gone, forever if that's what you want."

I felt my voice break as I knew what was coming. I felt the tears build up at the bottom of my eyes. I blink and they released. At this point they needed to come out, and I wasn't going to put on this strong persona that I couldn't compete with. This is the only time I'll excuse myself for being weak.

"Velani why would you allow that happen to you. Why would you allow Kentrelle to touch you?" he said looking at me this time, with his left hand on his chest and his right hand balled.

"She didn't allow it, he raped your sister" Jahseh said stepping In.

"I-I'm sorry Kyrii I really am. Please just let this be. Let us be. I can't be around you anymore , mother won't let me. She hates me and she'll kill me if she sees me around you. I'm sorry you don't deserve this. But I can't be apart of this family anymore. You guys don't deserve the pain I give!"

The tears gush out even more than before. But like before , I let them be. "Fine. Just leave." he said as his breathing became heavy. The room became silent even more silent then it was before. When he said this , my heart stopped and dropped to the pit of my stomach.