𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢...

<Bruh I'm so so so sorry that I've been gone for a while. I'm really falling back in a depression again and it's taking the best of me. I also feel unmotivated in writing and everything of that nature, including story books due to this depression. Buh anyways I hope you enjoy😈>—————/////////——————

"Jah" she moaned as he grabbed onto his wrist. "Shhh, I don't want them to hear us, okay?" she gulped getting ready for whatever she's about to receive. He kissed her lips with her jaw still in his grip. This kiss was aggressive but passionate and within seconds , she fell for it.

He kissed all her emotional pain away and he clearly made that his responsibility. Velani felt a sense of protection and guidance within Jahseh's embrace and this feeling was definitely mesmerising.

He caressed her thigh and built his way up to her ass. He spanked and squeezed it gently making her moan through his lips. He felt her thigh until her was in her inner and he gradually made his was up to her wet panties.

She was absolutely soaked and this made his reasoning for this more excusable. He gently stroked her pussy through her wet thong, making her instantly go insane. She stopped the kiss , still full of lust "mhhh Jah please.." she begged him to stop teasing her but since when did Jahseh listen?

He carried on stroking her with is middle finger and soon added another. "your this wet for me already ma" he said with his hand still remaining around her neck. She gulped as she felt tears stream done from her eyes from this pleasure, she didn't understand her reaction.

the mascara left over from last night still remained on her face leaving her with black stains. He finally pulls her panties aside and stroked her pussy gently , causing soft moans that sent him over the edge. Her moans did something to him her he couldn't quite describe.

she bit her bottom lip and her eyes rolled to the back of her head at this irreplaceable pleasure. "Fuck Jah, please go faster for me.." he removed his hand from her pussy and spanked her ass, "what's my name?" she swallowed before she answered "d-daddy"

he removed his hands from her neck and roughly took her shorts off leaving her with only her panties on. He put his finger back and continued to stroke as she moaned his given name. "Daddy, please go faster for me" he kissed her roughly and he quickly rubbed her pussy.

He tried to be as gentle as can be , knowing she has a sensitive one , but he really could help himself. She became wetter and wetter within every stroke. She gradually became a moaning mess due to Jahseh's impressive pleasing skills.

He made her go insane. "Please finger me , please just finger me daddy" she said on top of her moans. Due to her request, he slowly inserted his fingers in her and slowly went in and out.

This is better than her own self pleasure. She moaned his name as he bit his lip at the sight. "you're so good to mee, please keep going right there , right there ughhhh" she didn't stay quiet and for sure Stokeley and Armani heard their early morning intimacy.

he sped up and he legs trembled. He fingered her with all speed. "your so tight , you know that right?" he said calmly staring deep into her eyes.

"come on cum for me.." he said realising she was at her high. He carried on pounding his fingers in and out her pussy at a fast pace and she was so close.

He heard her curse under her breath making him smirk. She finally released on his fingers. Her warms cream sent him over the moon. He licked all her goodness up as he stared into her eyes. He let go of her neck and she fell to the ground as her legs trembled.

Why did he make her feel this way. He exited the room still with his fingers in his mouth. She laid on the floor out of breath causing him to laugh. He loved seeing her like this.

 "You still wanna be dominant in bed?" I asked her , I knew she was only fronting  I just wanted to make sure she wasn't thinking the same shit, and that right there was just my fingers imagine how crazy she'd go because of this dagger

"You still wanna be dominant in bed?" I asked her , I knew she was only fronting I just wanted to make sure she wasn't thinking the same shit, and that right there was just my fingers imagine how crazy she'd go because of this dagger.

"Mhm, Jah why do you do this to me huh?" Lani was still on the floor but she had caught her breath by now. "Cause it's my job ma, it's to please you and only you. I want you to know that you're all mine and I ain sharing."

I sat down next to her and stroked her cheek. She looked up at me and smiled. God damn I love her. "Remember that gift that I said I'd give you?" I ask her still scanning her face. She raised her eyebrows I guess remembering what I was saying. "Oh yeah! When we was going to the strip" "yeah , you want it?" "yeah nigga obviously" she said with a laugh.

damn that laugh

I grabbed my phone and she saw my lock screen cover. "Awww Jahh" it was a polaroid picture of her with my striped long sleeve shirt on looking at the camera with her back turned. She was so beautiful vro.

I unlock my phone with my finger print and go into soundcloud. She finally sits up and looks at the screen. I finally find the song 'Valentine'. It was her surname and I was completely obsessed with it.

I gave her earphones and she plugs it in and immediately a smile spreads across her face.

"Jah that was everything" I looked at her and tears were slowly falling down her face. She jumps into my arms and her scent was hypnotising. She smelt like vanilla and cocoa butter, and it was her natural scent.

"I think I love you Jah" I break the hug and lift her chin up "look at me, say that again please." "I- I think I love you Jahseh and it's a feeling I constantly try deny , you mean everything to me and I want you all to myself. I'll do anything but hurt you I love you. I also don't want to hurt myself in the process so just tell me now if you don't feel the s-"

I kissed her interrupting what she was saying. She finally said "I love you" and those words i wouldn't take back for the world.