𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔢...

𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥...

•JAHSEH•

i woke up to find myself at home buried in the white sheets of my bed. not gonna lie a nigga was comfortable i almost didn't want to move.

i turn my head and saw an empty space next to me
obviously showing someone had been there.
immediately , her fragrance danced around my dull room , automatically giving it the life it needed.

bro i was tired and the past days have been so hard for me. well her and i. velani.

i sat up and on my bedside there was a note.

"Thankyou for your love, care and temporary hospitality Jahseh, but I've gone home, considering the fact that I'm needed.

I really wish I could stay there with you, forever but life happens. Please message me when you see this, love."

her handwriting was written in cursive. at least she's safe now. i hope she ain it no typa trouble.

anything could of happened anybody could've approached my door whilst she was up in here. as she knows , i got into fights often.

any puss ass nigga could've came learkin'. and i made it my responsibility to make sure she was safe.

and i will always sacrifice my safety for her. i guess i fall hard. i'm too overly sensitive.

i snapped out of my thoughts and got up completely. i walked round the house and nobody was home.

i guess they let me catch some sleep, considering i came home quite late yesterday, after me and velani had a lil studio session.

they knew all i wanted to do was spend time with her.

i get into the bathroom and i take off my clothes starting off with my shorts.

I turned on the tap , and waited for it to get warm then turned on the shower feeling on the water to see if it was the right temperature for me.

it was perfect so i hop in and feel the hot water travel down my back. it all felt calming and it flowed through my dreads hitting my scalp, making my tormented thoughts, and angry voices simmer down.

i watch as the water caresses the scars on my wrist reminding me of how velani caresses them. ugh , she was always on my mind , the smallest things always switched my mind on her.

around 15 minutes pass and i head out the shower dried myself then put on fresh new clothes. a nigga felt so fresh and so clean clean!

•KAMERON•
what happened on Saturday was so fucking irritating.

everytime i think about it all i wanna do is fuck that nigga jahseh up , bro. and i still want that shawty velani and jahseh thinks she's all his.

he don't know what i'm capable of. I'll get any of my boys to run him up on site! she has to be mine, she has to.

imma hold her captive if i have to bro
maybe that's what I'll do.

if i can't have her. nobody can.

in anger and quick thinking i call up my nigga Jason , Ricko, Maxwell and Skins

the phone rang, until finally someone picked up.
"Hello boss,"  Jason greeted.

"I want a job done." I reply, playing at my nails.

"Whatchu want us to do? You know we'll get at it  bruh."

The way I met Jason was before my father got shot. He was the boss of gangs, and organisations that are apart of things that'll get you in danger.

"Mhm, I want you to get Valentine for me."

He kept quiet on the other end on the phone before speaking up, he cleared his throat.

"Whatchu want us to do?"

"I want y'all to get her for me, hurt her fuck her up for fucking wimme. And if Jahseh gets in the way, bring him to me. Make sure she's alone, and if not kill whoever's around her.

I want her hurt, and punishment for what she's
done to me. She deserves punishment for the anger she's put me through. She's been a bad bitch."

"Okay."

the line soon went dead and then automatically guilt started to hit my heart and my conscience screamed at me.

i quickly erased those feeling and sat myself on my couch lit a cigarette and waited...

•JAHSEH•

i was chilling on the couch and the feeling of fear and suspicion hit my stomach.
my stomach began to groan , and my heart grew heavy.

my voices where yelling and my legs began to numb.
immediately i call velani something was just telling me to. she answers

"Jah?"
I heard her sweet voice, immediately bringing me comfort.

"Wyd?"

"Nothing, just chilling you?" She replies, sighing at first.

"What's wrong you okay?"

"Nah, I'm not okay at all. This shit is getting to me. Everything is making me paranoid and I feel-"

"Shhh, you will heal. You'll make it out of his pit Lani I swear. Just please have hop-"

"Oh my god, fuck fuck fuck!"

my heart dropped. please don't allow my gut feeling to be right , at least not right now. the tone , the shake and switch of  her voice made me more worried.

"Velani, VELANI! Velani what's wrong answer me!"

i yelled and yelled but got no response this Is made my hands shake even more. no puss ass nigga should be at my girl house.

"Jah they're coming! They're coming! I just want to let you know that I love-"

the line went dead. the emptiness and calmness in her voice sent chills down my spine ,  promptly i get up and ran down my street to her house.