a new life pt.1

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked into the school and for the first time people were looking at me, or him but for the sake of my self-esteem I'm just going to say that they were looking at me. we went to the front office to pick up his schedule.

(Office Lady) "What do you need?"

she said it in a stone cold monotone voice and didn't even look up.

"Um, well we need to pick up his schedule. See he is new."

"Do you need one?"

she finally looked me in the eye with a resting face that looked like she was going to strangle me then throw me off the roof of the school.

"Well, no"

"Then get out,"

she said it so sternly and she had interrupted me before I could finish. she had interrupted me! I made my way to the door I opened it.

"Rude"

I mumbled under my breath but before I could walk out she said,

"I'm sorry would you like to be written up?"

"No ma'am"

I said it so fast and I made my way to my locker, number 797 and put in the code in.

"19,21,35"

I mumbled under my breath making sure no one could hear it. I grabbed my stuff out of my locker. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Chloe one of the most popular girls in the school. I was surprised but I tried to act as cool as possible. (Chill if you will.) 

"Are you new here?"

"No, why?"

"Well I have the locker next to yours, but never once did I see anyone use that locker."

"Well, there's a lot you don't know."

"Well I some things. Hey, what's your first hour."

"Same as yours."

"Wait? Really?"

"Yeah. I sit in the back though."

"We should walk together. Okay?"

"Okay."

We started walking to the class.

"So were you here the other day?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Well, you should forgive Jeramry. We all did. He made a mistake, we all do."

"Forgive him for what?"

"Do you really not like him that much?"

"We-"

she interrupted me, put a hand on my shoulder, and pointed off into the distance.

"God. Look at that hottie." 

374 words