It's everything about you ( 1D fanfic)

ATTENTION!!!! I'M GOING TO NEED SOME CHARACTERS SO IF YOU WAN TO BE A GIRLFRIED OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BOYS LIAM, NIALL, ZAYN, OR LOUIS. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ( HAIR COLOR, EYE COLOR, HEIGHT, NAME, SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT YOURSELF AND OF COURSE THE NAME OF THE BOY YOU WANT TO BE WITH) I ALSO NEED SOMEBODY WHO IS WILLING TO BE A CHEATER AND A BESTFRIEND. ETC... LEAVE A COMMENT AND READ THANKS LOVES

XXX - ASHTON-

I peered along the road, listening to the wind blowing the leaves, children playing at a nearby park, cars honking in the distance, and the slight creak of my rocking chair. I found sitting on the porch of the new house was very soothing. I had been through a lot lately and I couldn't believe I had to move to a new town. A new place. Everything seemed to be changing so fast but maybe it was for the better. I heard the slamming of a door. I looked up to see a curly haired boy coming out of the house in front of mine. His eyes met mine for a moment and my heart skipped a beat. But why? The boy got into a nice car and drove off. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

The alarm clock buzzing in my ears made me realize the worst day of the year for teenagers everywhere was here. The first day of school. But for me it wasn't only the first day at school, but it was the first day at a new school. I leaped out of bed faster than I should have and landed on my butt. I walked into my ensuite and plugged in my curling iron. I hopped into the shower shampooing and conditioning my hair with my favorite shampoo and conditioer that smelled like green apples washed my body then got out. I quickly blew dry my hair and brushed through the long brown curls I already had. I applied my make up which was simple a little bit of foundation, some light brown eye shadow, and of course my eyeliner and mascara. I went through my hair with the curling iron, burning my finger along the way. I sprayed with hairspray and looked at myself. I had to admit I looked pretty good. I went into my closet throwing on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and my blue Jack Wills hanover shir. I accesorized it with a pearl necklace and pearl earrings. I put on my pink sparkly toms. looked at myself in the mirror gave a little smile then walked downstairs.

" Mum have you seen my car keys? " I asked looking in my purse not able to find them. I knew I should have put them somewhere I would remember

" They're on the counter" she said pointing to them giving me a disappointed look

" I know I know, keep them in your purse. Sorry I was busy yesterday I forgot I set them on the table" I said giving her the innocent I didn't do anything wrong look.

" Yes Evelyn you were so busy sitting on the porch staring into space". dang I was hoping she would forget that.

" Sorry" I said giving her the it will never happen again look " I promise I wont forget next time" I told her giving her a kiss on the cheek and grabbing the hot chocolate she had made me

" I've heard that one before. You're just as bad as your brother" She commented I just looked at her. with my mouth open

" I'm going to pretend you never said that. I Find that very offensive I am nothing like Christian" I exclaimed turning on my heels and walking towards the door " I have to go dear mother I wouldnt wan't to be late.

" GOODBYE. I'M NOT GONNA BE HOME TILL LATE AND CHRISTIAN WILL BE HOME BY 8:30" she yelled after me.

I just gave her a simle okay. " OKAY BYE"

I ran out to my car and to my dismay it was already raining a bit. Gotta love London weather. It's such a joy. I mean who doesnt love rain all the time? I got into my car and drove down the road up three blocks and took a left into the school parking lot. Well here goes nothing.