LETS GO FLY A DAMN KYTE. OH WAIT I DONT HAVE A KYTE

Hey guys! thanks for all the support! I'm gonna be starting a new bok soon based on Zayn and a girl named Brair! I'll let you know when it's up! also can anybody make me a cover?

ALSO MY IDEAS HAVE BEEN STOLEN! IF I CAN COME UP WITH THEM SO CAN YOU! DO NOT COPYRIGHT! I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT AND EMBARASS YOU!!!

WELLL HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER

HARRY'S POV

I walked across the bathroom I knew what I had to do. I gabbed her face and smashed my lips onto hers. At first she was shock and tense but then she relaxed and started kissing me back. I wraped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her lips were soft. I couldn't help but want more of her. As our tongues wresteled. The thoyght hit me. It was her. It was always her.

I pulled away slowly and looked at her beautiful blue eyes. They were full of confusion but I saw a hint of something. Could it be love?

" Evelyn you make my heart skip a beat. Their is nobody who makes me feel the way you do. You are so beautiful and I can't help but always stare at you. When you were with Zayn I was pretty gutted. I wanted nothing more than to take you in my arms like Zayn took you and hold on to you for forever. You make me weak. Like I'm frozen and I can't breath when I'm with you. You have that one thing. That only thing for me."

"Harry what are you getting at" she asked me with confusion in her eyes. I took her hand and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I love you Evelyn more than anything in this world and I can't believe that it took me this long to figure out that it's you. It's everything about you that drives me absolutely crazy" I said brushing over her lips softly this time. She kissed me back then I hgged her tightly she buried her head into my chest and said something that would make me the hapiest person in the world.

" I love you too Harry". these 4 words made my heart jump.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO FINALLY TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" I turned around to see Louis, Zayn,Niall,Liam,AND Laura standing in the entrance of the bathroom.

Eveyrbody just laughed I then kissed Evelyn again feeling like the luckiest guy in the world.

"GET A ROOM" Louis shouted at us. I just smiled and thought oh we will.

EVELYN'S POV

I hopped into the shower thinking abou how today has been the best birthday I could ever ask for. Not only did Harry tell me that he loved me but he had also gotten me 2 frontrow ticket to the one direction concert tonight. I was taking Laura of course. She was the one who made this possible. Me and Harry still hadn't DTR (defined the relationship) but I knew we had something going. We may not be boyfriend and girlfriend but I had him and that was enough. I mean yeah I wanted to be his girlfriend and all but I was going to let him ask me when he was ready. I quickly washed all f the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair and washed my body with my favourite coconut lime verbena body wash. I only used it when It was a special day and today was definately one. I hurridly got out of the shower.

I put on my pink lacey push up bra from victorias secret and my matching pink underwear. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I squeled as I saw Harry sitting on the bed. He looked me up and down and his bright green eyes turned dark with lust.

"Enjoying the view Styles" I asked spinning in a circle to tease him. He gave out a lustful growl.

"You need to get ready for the cocert" he said totally regretting the words coming out of his mouth. I walked over to him. he wrapped his arms around my waist and viewed my body closer. I pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

"But Harry" I pouted then bet down and kissed his neck. I kept leaving kisses up his neck when I got below his ear he let out a moan. Found his weak spot. I thought to myself. I kissed his lips. He trailed his hands from my waist down to my bum. He grabbed me and I let out a moan as well. I ground my crotch into his and immediately felt him go hard. I kissed under his ear again. His grip got tighter on me. I smiled knowing I was about to make him go crazy. I smashed my lips into his one more time then got up off of him.

"You're right I need to go get ready" I said smiling then walking into my closet. Leaving Harry upset and throbbing on the bed.

"That wasn't nice at all" he shouted from the bedroom. I laughed.

"I know" I said smirking poking my head out of my closet.

I finsihed getting ready and stepped out of my closte to find Harry looking at the pictures on my wall of me and Zayn and me and Laura. I felt a pang of guilt as he picked up a picture of me and Zayn in a park. It was eally cold that day and Zayn let me wear his jacket. We watched the little kids play on the play ground and the moms yel at their sons to not jump from the top of the slide. I quietly walked behind Harry and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned to face me and placed a kiss on my nose.

"We better go" he said giving me a quick smile

"Okay I'll just be a minute I have to go get my shoes" I walked to my closet and got out my navy blue heels to match my white lace dress that had a navyblue and polkadotted bow on the front. I turned around to look at him. He set the pcture down slowly and then walked out of my room and down the stairs.

HARRY'S POV

She still has all those pictures of her and Zayn. My heart dropped when I saw them knowing that that should be me in all of those pictures. It was 5 hours till the concert and I was running late for rehersal. I recieved 12 text messages from Louis 18 from Liam 2 from Niall 1 from Zayn and 2 from Paul. They all said the same thing

"Harry where are you you're 10 minutes late"

"Haz Paul is pissed you're 20 minutes late come on before we get our heads chopped off"

" Harry have you seen my carrots?"

A noise caught my attention. She was walking down the stairs. God she looked fit. I was still slightly hard from when she teased the shit out of me whch only made me more crazy about her. But I had to do something to make sure she didn't leave me for Zayn and I knew exactly what I was gonna do.

I picked up my phone and called the number I memorized be heart.

"HELLO? HARREHHHH WHERE ARE YOU WERE IN SOO MUCH TROUBLE WELL YOURE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE" Louis screamed into the phone

"I know Lou but Listen I need your help" I said quietly into the phone as Evelyn walked to go say goodbye to her mum.

"I'm listening" Said Louis

" Okay so this is what were gonna do . . . . . . . "

WHAT DO YOU THINK HARRY IS GONNA DO??? BUM BUM BUMMMMMMM

VMA'S TONIGHT REALLY EXCITED HOPE 1D WINS!!!!! GOOD LUCK BOYZ!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS. I DID THIS CHAPTER IN SCHOOL SO ITS KIND OF SHORT BECAUSE THE BELL IS GOING TO RING! SO GOODBYE BABES!!! I'LL UPDATE LATER!

XXX -ASHTON-

#TEAMEVARRY COMMENT VOTE ETC.... YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!