Bienvenue à Paris

EVELYNS POV

" Evelyn Marie Taylor, Will you do the incredible honour of being my girlfriend "

Harry's words spilled out of his mouth and I began to let a tear escape from my eye. I heard a bunch of awww escape from the crowd. I ran into Harry's arms. He caught me a little confused.

"Of course I will" I said loud enough for it to carry into the microphone. Harry picked me up and spun me around. Everybody started clapping and the Harry brought me to a chair and seated me on it. Their were a few negative comments from some fans but I just brushed them off the only thing that mattered is that Harry had chose me.

They finished up serenading me to what makes you beautiful said goodbye to the crowd ten Harry took my  hand and we walked off stage. Lura was their waiting for me. She squealed when Harry let go of my hand to go change out of his stage clothes. And I happily fangirled with her.

"Chill out it's only Harry Styles" Harry said coming behind me wrapping his arms around my aist and kissing my neck softly.

" Yeah Haz it's only you and that's how it's always gonna be. Only you for forever and always" I said turning around and kissing him on the lips.

" GETTTT A ROOOOOOM" Louis yelled coming in and coverng his eyes.

"Oh we will" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows up and down at me. I blushed. I probably looked like a tomato

"You look so cute when you blush" Harry said kissing my heated cheeks making me blush even deeper.

He took my hand as we waited for the rest of the boys. When they were walking out of the dressing rooms we followed behind. My hand fit so perfectly in Harrys. Everything felt so perfect. I couldn't help but smile to myself. We all piled into the van. The boys smelled like sweat and cologne. Yum such a lovely smell.

I could feel Harry's eyes on me as he whispered something to Louis, Louis gave him a knowing look but shook his head anyways. He then turned around and said something to Paul. Paul gave a slight smile nodded his head then whispered something to the driver of the van. The other 3 boys faces were just as confused as mine. My eyes felt very heavy. With my head on Harry's chest and his arms wrapped around me tightly. I smiled as I listened to his heart beat. I shut my eyes and drifted into a wonderful sleep.

SOME HOURS LATER STILL EVELYNS POV

I woke up to the warm sun shining in my face. I looked up to see green eyes looking down at me I smiled up at him then I realized . Why was I in bed with Harry. I looked around the room not knowing where I was. The room was very elegant. The bedding was white with gold trip everything was in gold or white their were glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling it was an absolute breathtaking scene. Harry must have noticed my awe.

 "Bienvenue à Paris or Welcome to Paris" he whispered my ear sending shivers down my spine. He kissed the top of my head then wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"We're in Paris" I said shocked had I really slept that long.

"The city of love my love" he said with a huge cheesy grin on his face.

"HARRY YOURE THE BEST I LOVE YOU" did i just say I loved Harry? oh who am I kidding I did love Harry. I kissed him on the lips then quickly shot up out of the bed their was so much I wanted to do. I looked down and realized I was wearing nothing but a t-shit. That was Harry's I had seen him wear it many times. A Ramones t-shirt. I gave him a look but he shrugged it off.

"I didn't put you in that t-shirt. Liam did" He said looking me up and down. I suddenly felt very cautious. I went into the bathroom and realized I had absolutely no clothes with me.

"HARRY" I yelled then Harry came running into the bathroom

"WHAT WHAT IS IT" Harry yelled having a nervy spasm.

"I have no clothes" I said putting my hands on my hips Harry's face relaxed a little as he realized thaT I was fine and nothing had happened to me.

"Ohh erm hold on i'll be right back" Harry said then he turned and rand out of the bedroom. I decided while he was figuring out what to do to jump in the shower. I turned on the water as hot as it would go and let the hot droplets bring warmth over my body. I felt the muscles untense in my back as the hot water massaged my back. I already felt refreshed. I washed my hair quickly with Harry's shampoo and conditioner and washed my body I smelled like a boy but atleast I smelled like my boy. I stepped on the shower and saw Harry sitting on the sink. He smiled cheekily at me.

"Hey baby" He said while his eyes darkened in lust.

"Don't try anyhting Styles" I said winking at him and lowering my towel a little so it showed some more clevage

He groaned " Don't be a fucking tease Ev" He said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the mouth. He kissed my neck

"Nice try Styles" I said pulling away then walking off to the bedroom.

On the bed were laying a pair of red trousers and a white shirt. They were Harry's. I pulled them on very aware that Harry was watching me. I was very thankful that I had worn my cute underwear from victorias secret and a cute bra to match it. I turned around to give him a good view. I heard him growl as I put on the shirt very sexually and slowly.

"You're lucky I love you" he said suddenly behind me growling into my ear.

"I know" I said I turned around then skipped out of the room and down the stairs and into the living room where the 4 other boys were waiting.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME" Louis yelled impatiently. I laughed and grabbed an apple from the breakfast bar.

"Sorry Lou Harry was being a perv and trying to get me in bed" I said rolling my eyes. Liam looked at Harry wide eyes and Zayn had a hint of hurt in his eyes. I couldn't look at Zayn. I felt kind of guilty for making him see me with Harry. My thought were interrupted when Harry came behind me and kissed my neck and wrap his arms around me

"Well guys why don't we go and explore Paris" Harry said. All the boys immediately shot up off the couch and ran towards the door.

" SHOTGUNNNNNN" Louis yelled. Everybody groaned

"YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE LOSER FACES" Louis yelled back at them. I laughed at the boys as they walked towards the elevator.

Harry grabbed my hand and we walked down the corridor

"I love you" he whispered in my ear

" For forever and always" I said back he kissed me softly then we got on the elevator to spend the rest of the day together.

I finally felt happy for once. Just me and Harry.

awwwwww HARRY AND EVELYN!!! HOW CUTE!!! I JUST LURVVVV THEM

ANYWAYS COMMENT VOTE READ YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! (:

XXX- ASHTON-