THIS MEANS TROUBLE

WOW THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTING AND THE REQUESTS FOR MORE CHAPTERS YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!

LIAMS GIRLLFRIEND IS ( @1DerfullyEmily )

ZAYN'S GIRLFRIEND IS ( @Krazy_Out_Of_Control )

NIALL'S GIRLFRIND IS ( @AllTimeFan )

LOUIS GIRLFRIEND IS ( @UnknownOutsider )

I STILL NEED A BESTFRIEND OF EVELYNS AND A GIRL WHO WANTS TO BE A CHEATER/

Thanks here is your next chapter

xxx -Ashton-

EVELYN'S POV

I can't say that I was honestly shocked by what Zayn had just asked. He did make me feel happy but he didn't make me feel the way Harry made me feel. But I had to give Zayn a try. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes not because I was sad but because I was so happy that I got the chance to be with such a wonderful guy.

"yes" I whispered at him choking on my own words as the tears began falling from my eyes. He smiled and picked me up and spun me around. I knew I had just made his day.

ZAYN'S POV

She said yes. Wait what? SHE SAID YES! I picked her up and spun her around nobody made me as happy as she did. I sat her down and she was crying. Hopefully they were tears of joy.

" Baby why are you crying" I asked her wiping away a tear from her face

"Because you make me happy" I said looking him in the eyes He leaned in to kiss me. But these kisses weren't like the rest. This kiss was soft and passionate. This kiss made my head spin. This kiss meant something that at the moment I couldn't explain all I knew Is I wanted to stay like this with him in this moment.

He walked me to my car and I got in and drove away from him. And off to go face the hardest thing of my life. My mum.

HARRY'S POV

It was 11:30 and Callee still wasn't here. If she wasn't here in 5 minutes I was going to dump her ass harder than I had intended. I was scrolling through facebook when something caught my eye. Zayn's relationship status had went from single to in a relationship with...Evelyn Taylor. My heart sunk. She had chosen Zayn over me. My heart broke in that moment. I wanted to cry but. I'm a guy and I'm not supposed to cry well at least not in public. I looked up and here came Callee. Well their was no point in dumping her now.

"Hey Harry are you okay you said you needed to talk to me" She said sounding nervous lik she knew I was going to break up with her.

"Yeah I do. Look Callee I've been thinking a lot lately and I just think that you need to know that you mean a lot to me and I wanted to know if you wanted to spend the day with me" Even though I didn't want to spend another moment with this girl I had no choice the only other girl I wanted was taken.

EVELYN'S POV

I walked through the front door quietly but the door squeaked.

" EVELYN MARIE TAYLOR IS THAT YOU ?" shit that damn door.

" Yeah mum it's me" I yelled back at her

"GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW" I walked through the kitchen where Christian was sitting he mouthed the words 'Busted' I flipped him off then kept walking towards tthe living room where my mom was sitting on the couch drinking tea and looking through papers.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU ALL NIGHT" I quickly thought up a lie

"I was at my friend Doniya's house last night we were hanging out watching a movie and I fell asleep, I'm sorry I didn't call I just didn't think I would have fallen asleep and I thought i'd be home before you got here" Damn I'm a good liar. Thank god for Zayn having a sister.

" Well you could have at least called" my mom said with less anger than she had before

"I know mom i'm so sorry I literally woke up like and hour and a half ago and I took a shower and got ready and all that so I wouldn't have to do it here and I'd just be ready to go to dance" I said telling her at least that much of the truth.

"Okay but Evelyn I mean it do NOT let me repeat Do Not make this a habit" She said giving me her serious face.

"Yes ma'am" I said sincerely putting on my sorry face but my relieved face on the inside

"Go get ready for dance or you're gonna be late" she mumbled at my through her coffee cup and I gladly ran upstairs leaving Christian with a 'Are you kidding me ' look on his face. I just stuck my tongue out at him and continued up to my room.

All of my dance clothes were still in a box a long with all of my dance shoes. I dug through my box and got out my favourite dance outfit a neon pink sports bra and black leggings I dug out my nude colored shoes and threw them into my duffle bag and grabbed my creme colored sweater and thraew it over my bra walked to the bathroom applied my black eye liner and mascara put my hair into a bun and walked downstairs.

" Mums in the car" Christian mumbled and I walked outside. When I walked outside I saw the curly haired boy that had caused my hart so much trouble sitting on his front porch with the rude blonde girl who dumped water on me. When I walked out he lightened up and smiled at me I just turned away and looked at the ground. I got to my moms car and she was getting off the phone.

" Thank you Annette" why was she talking to my dance instructor.

"You'll be staying 2 hours after practice Evelyn" My mouth dropped

"WHY?" I asked her

"Because you need some form of punishment and being grounded never works so I'm sending you for a 2 hour workout and conditioning practice with Madame Annette" she replied keeping her eyes on the road. I rolled my eyes and gave in and fell back into the seat knowing there was no use in trying to argue with her.

"Fine whatever i don't care" I said in a huge attitude

"Watch it Evelyn I mean it I dont know where the hell this attitude is coming from all of a sudden but you better stop it just as quick cause I will not put up with this shit like your father did do you understand me?" I was in shock she never talked to me like this then I realized what today was it was October 23. 1 year ago to this day my dad had died.

"I'm sorry mum" I said I realized we had been sitting in th parking lot I looked over at her and she was crying I knew it wasn't only because of me.

' AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! EVELYN ARE YOU HEARING WHAT I AM SAYING PAY ATTENTION DO IT AGAIN AND DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME" my instructor yelled at me once again I did what she wanted me to do but it was becoming more and more difficult to do it bwcause my legs where on fire and I couldnt feel them. I looked up at the clock ugh 15 more minutes of torture. Madame must have caught me looking at the clock because she motioned me to get on my stomach and go into a holding position for 3 minutes. Anytime somebody looked at the clock we help these. I collapsed to the floor after she told me to come down. Oh my god im gonna die.

" You are dismissed Evelyn" she announced to me and then she walked away. I just laid on the floor unable to move then I heard my phone buzz I quickly shot up and ran over to my phone ignoring the pain from the soreness in my legs.

I love you more than you could ever seem to know. Meet me outside your dance studio in 10 minutes. xxx Zayn <3

10 minutes? I look like shit! I ran to the bathroom after grabbing my make up and I quickly applied it then fixed my hair into a nice bun and walked outside to see my boyfriend sitting on thhe hood of his car with a boquet of red roses and an envelope in his hands

GRRR ANOTHR CLIFFHANGER!!!! DANGGIT!!!!! DONT YA JUST HATE THOSE? I KOW I DO!!! OHEMGEE WHATS THE ENVELOPE FOR? READ ON TO FIND OUT!!! I'LL UPDATE SOON!!!KEEP VOTING AND KEEP LEAVING COMMENTS THEY REALLY HELP ME OUT!!! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING KEEP STAYING AMAZING!!!!

xxx- Ashton-