Whole new life

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 13) IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEX THEN SKIP TO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER BUT WHO DOESN'T LIKE SEX?

ENJOYY

----------------------------------------------------------

3 months Later

Evelyn's POV-

It's been 3 months since I tried to kill myself which looking back on it now was such a dumb Idea. I guess I had only been able to see my life with Harry and without him I was completely lost. We were going on strong now a days and I was thankful for that. erm . . . Yeah I dont know what else to write.

I set down the journal that my therapist had suggested I write my thoughts in everyday. I turned over to see a sleeping Harry.

Really Haz? I had left him alone for 3 minutes to write in this dumb journal and he had fallen asleep?

I leaned in and kissed him.

I didn't care if the therapist said no sexual contact. I could kiss him right? What was gonna happen? Nothing. It's been 3 months since I've kissed him.

He stirred and woke up. His green eyes bored into me and sudden panic was over his face

"Harry it's fine, I'm okay I swear" he smiled then sat up. He grabbed my chin in his hands and kissed me roughly. The kiss was full of passion and crave.

I disconnected and fumbled with the bottom of his shirt.

"Wait Evelyn are you sure?" Of course I was sure.

And yes incase you were wondering Harry and I have NOT had sex yet. And yes the last person I had sex with was Zayn. Awkward right?

"Yes" I whispered.

That was all it took for harry to pin me to bed and get ontop of me. He kissed my neck leaving love bites here and their.

He swiftly took off his shirt and I ran my hand down his chest to his pants where I fumbled with his belt buckle. He lifted me up and took my shirt off leaving me in only a bra and some under where since I was only wearing one of his t-shirts.

I looked at him his eyes full of lust and wandering my body.

I pulled him down to me. The longer he was waiting the more wet I was getting. I was desperate for him.

He kissed below my ear. I let out a loud moan of pleasure and Harry ran his hands down from my face and to my breasts. He roughly squeezed them. Then tore off my bra.

His head bent down onto my breasts and he started sucking at them. he played with my nipples making them hard and making him harder.

I could feel him hardening And I took advantage of this and grabbed his crotch.

He let out a load moan and shook off his pants.

He pulled down my underwear as soon as he shook off his. I had waited so long to feel him inside of me.

He positioned himself and ithout arning pushed in. I gasped as he thrusted in leaving a gut wrenching pain in my lower abdomen. I let out a little cry but Harry soothed me.

"Baby it's okay, I promise you'll e fine" I believed him and he bagan to thrust faster.

And faster

until finally his thrust began to get uneven.

"HA-ARRRY I IM GOING TO" and just as I said it he thrusted in one more hard time leaving us both soaring above the high heavens and out of breath.

I laid there for a minute wondering if I had made the right decision.

I felt the bed shift towards my side and felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Evelyn, I love you" With those words I immediately knew I had made the right decision. Not only because I was with someone who made me happy for a change but becaus I was with someone who could make me feel whole, make me feel safe, just make me feel like me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 MONTH LATER

EVELYN'S POV

It was the last show of the tour ad I had tagged along because Harry had asked me too, I was walking down the hallway to get to the boys' dressing rooms when I heard yelling. Then I heard something break and I took off running towards the room.

I flung open the door to see Zayn laying on the floor holding his jaw and Harry standing over him wit blood on his hands.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked in a ster voice demanding to know.

"TELL HER" Harry said pointing at me. I could tell he was talking to Zayn

"I SAID TELL HER ZAYN TELL HER RIGHT NOW OR I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" Louis took ahold of Harry and I looked down at Zayn. He had a pined ashamed look on his face.

"Tell me what?" Zayn shook his head and a tear ran down his cheek.

"Zayn tell me!" I wasnow getting curious by the pained look on the boys' faces. All of them were the same Louis, Harry and Niall seemed mad, and Liam stood in the corner in utter disbelief.

"I uh- When we were in Paris I uh- I set Harryupwiththatgirlwhowasreallyaprostitutesoyoudbewithme" he mumbled under his breath.

My heart sunk and I began to feel sick. Why would he do something like that? What did I do to him? I nearly killed myself because of him why didn't he fucking tell me?

I began to feel dizzy like I was going to throw up.

Oh shit. I ran for the trashcan on the other side of the room and began throwing up into it. It wasn't long before I blacked out.

I woke up sometime later with a throbbing headache. I looked aroud and took in my surroundings, I was definitely in a hospital, and a very nice one at that.

"Ah great you're awake, you have some pretty worried boys waiting for you in the lobby, Hi im Dr. Brennan" She smiled and stretched out her hand. I took it and she looked down at her chart.

"So Evelyn how are you feeling?" she asked taking a pen out

"I have  massive headache but other than that I feel fine" she wroe something down then looked up to meet my eyes

"The boys said you hit your head pretty hard s that's probably normal, now are you aware that you're 5 weeks Pregnant?" My jaw hit the floor when she said that. Me pregnant and 5 weeks? that is not possible. Me and Harry had sex.Shit 5 almost 6 weeks ago.

"I am now" I said trying to keep my cool, I had always wanted a baby just not when I was 18 years old. Oh god how am I going to tell Harry?

"Well here are a few prenatal vitamins I want you to take to keep your baby healthy" she riped off a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Th-thank you" She smiled

"No problem and you're free to go" She said then she walked out of the room ad left me laying their in complete shock.I walked out into the lobby where all the boys except Zayn were waiting. I was sort of relieved. They all stood up and hugged me and I put on my best nothing going on face.

"EVELYN" Harry yelled then came over to me and hugged my I let a tear fall from my eye and I immediatley knew what I had to do.

I had to leave, and never look back.

HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME!!! HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING AVALANNA THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP TODAY AS WELL. SO THANKS AND VOTE FAN COMMENT ETC.....

XXX- Ashton <3