Welcome to hell. destination Evelyn

I'M STILL NEEDING CHARACTERS. SO ALL THE BOYS ARE OPEN TO GIRLFRIENDS EXCEPT HARRY!!!!! SO INBOX ME! IF YOURE INTERESTED!!!

I found a good parking spot close to the school so I wouldn't have to walk as far through the rain. The school was huge and had 4 different buildings. I looked for the one labeled office and found it almost immediately. I walked to the small building that was pretty much in the middle of all 4 buildings. I opened the door and was immediately taken over by the warmth and the smell of candles the little building housed. It smeled like brown sugar and warm vanilla. It had a very homey feeling. I looked at the receptionist. I admired her Marilyn Monroe styled hair cut and pixie like figures. She had pictures of 2 little girls on her desk and it wasn't hard to tell they were hers.

"Hi honey, can I help you?" she asked me in a friendly tone

" Uhm actually you can I'm new and I need my schedule " I told her fidgeting with my hands. Which I always did when I was nervous

" Okay dear, and what is your name? " She asked smling at me now trying to be friendly but It was actually sorta scaring me.

" Evelyn Taylor" I said as a mater of fact. he rummaged through a few drawers and then pulled out a fill in sheet

" I'm gonna need you to sign here for me please. Just so we have your name" I signed my name quickly on the sheet of paper and handed it back to her. She signed her initials next to my name and wrote down the time. She then went to the computor and started typing within  seconds he was printing out my scedule.

" Here you go sweetie your first class is in room 4.9" She said the turned back to her computor

" Thank you bu-" she cut me off

" Better hurry sweetie you're 5 minutes late" She hurried me out of the office and I was back in the rain. How the hell am I supposed to know where this class room is at. I took a guess and walked towards the building on the left of me.

I was walking down the hallway looking at my shedule when  ran into a girl " WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING" she snapped at me

"I am so sorry"  I said picking up the papers I had knocked out of her hand. She just stared at me. What was she looking at

" You didn't have to pick all that up" she told me once  I had handed all the papers to her

" Yes I did I knocked them out of your hands, It was my fault" I told her she cleerly had never had anyone do that for her. I picked up my schedule only to have it snatched out of my hands

" Thank you, and OMG you're new here?" She said looking at my schedule

" Uhm yeah I am" I said looking to the ground

" Wonderful I'm Laura and we have first hour together and you're not even in the right building. Here come on!" She said then she grabbed my arm and started pulling me the way I had come in.

 "I'm Evelyn by the way" I told her as we walked into the rain.

" Nice to meet you. We have 3 classes together. Oh I can't wait till you meet my friends. I can't be in first hour this morning so you're on your own from here but the class is right there. Good luck Ev." She then skipped off back into the rain

Did she seriously just call me Ev? I had never had a nickname before and this one was so stupid but it did make me feel welcomed. I took a deep breath and walked into the classroom. As i suspected everybody turned to look at me when I walked in. I suddenly felt self concious. I walked up to the teacher who looked like she needed to be in a nursing home and handed her my paper. She looked at it and then began to speak.