To save a life

I slammed the door not wanting to hear anymore. I began to sob again. I stripped down and got in the bath tub. I then did something I hadn't done for years. I grabbed Harry's razor from the side of the bathtub and began to relieve my pain in my heart as I began to send pain to my wrists.

WIth each new gash nothing helped relieve the pain in my heart. Before I knew it my whole arm was covered in bright red blood. And deep gashes.

Then the bathroom door flung open.

"Oh Shit, Evelyn what are you doing?" Harry bursted into the bathroom.

I began to sob more violently

He came and picked me up out of the bathtub.

I would have protested and told him to get away from me but having his arms wrapped around me felt so good. I breathed in his scent.

It sent shivers down my spine.

He carefully laid me on the bed and covered my bare body in blankets

"LIAM" I heard him yell. That was all I heard before I slipped into darkness

Harry's POV

I began to panic as her body went limp and her grip on my hand loosened

"LIAM" I yelled for my friend becoming a wreck.

I can't believe this is happening.

Liam came running in

"What is it Harr-" He immediately ran back out of the room when he saw that I was covered in blood and that Evelyn was laying on the bed the once white duvet now stained red around her.

He ran back in with a first aid kit.

All of the boys now stood in the doorway.Disbelief on everyone of their faces.

Everything was a sudden blur.

Liam raced around the room throwing clothes at me telling me to get her dressed. I obeyed and like a ghost dressed her.

" Harry the ambulance is on it's way" Liam said looking at me with pity in his eyes.

My whole body was numb. It was like my whole world was at a stand still.

I finally came back to life as she let out a little whine.

I picked her up and ran out of the room past the boys and into the hallway.

I waited for the elevator and when it hit the bottom floor I ran her outside. Into the pouring rain.

I got curious looks from people on the sidewalks.

I saw pity in some faces, some had their hands covering their mouths. They all had the same looks the boys had.

Disbelief

Her small fragile body was limp and unmoving in my arms. She was beginning to feel cold. I held her tighter to my body.Trying to give her some of my body heat.

The sound of the ambulance sirens getting closer and closer to us.

The ambulance stopped right in front of us and the paramedics stepped out and took her from my arms.

"There's no pulse, we're going to have to resuscitate her right here" One of the paramedics yelled

The gently laid her on the ground I held her head and  they started beating upon her chest.

"STILL NOTHING" The woman yelled.

They again started beating upon her chest.

Then mouth to mouth.