X FACTOR

HELLO!!!! SO THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING AND COMMENTING!!! I THINK IIM GOING TO BE STARTING A NEW BOOK SOON SO IF YOU ALL HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW!! THANKS

xxx- Ashton-

EVELYN'S POV

" These are for you. The most beautiful flower for the most beautiful girl" I blushed as he handed me the flowers.

" Thank you they're gorgeous" I said smelling the flowers and smiling at the ground

"Not as gorgeous as the girl I gave them too" he said makingg me blush even harder.

" I have something else for you" he said handing me an envelope

I took the envelope opening it. It was a invitation to a party.

You are cordially invited to join Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis as they prepare to go audition for the X-factor in 6 days time. We hope to see you aat our good luck party!

Please RSVP by 9:00pm on Monday.

He was going to leave. My heart sank at the thought of him leaving but yet I couldn't help but feel so happy for him.He was going to go try and live his dream with the 4 people who meant the world to him. His best mates. I had no idea that he sang. But then again I never thought he would have the guts to leave me the way that he was.

" Zayn that's fantastic congratulations" I said hugging him but dying on the inside. I didn't want him to leave. But that lingering thought in the back of my mind kept telling me that it wasn't that I didn't want him to leave it was that I didn't want Harry to leave.

I cried onto his shoulder. He just held me their. After a few minutes he pulled me to face him and wiped away the tears streaming down my face.

"Baby why are you crying" he asked, my heart skipped a beat knowing I couldn't tell him the truth.

"I just don't want ypu to leave me" I said crying harder about the fact I couldn't tell him the truth.

"I'll text you and write you and video chat you everyday I will do everything to keep you happy." He told me making me smile.

1 YEAR LATER STILL EVELYNS POV

The boys made it through and I watched them every week on the tele. Everytime I would watch Harry my heart would sink. Each week he was tied to a different girl. I wish I could tell you me and Zayn stayed together but we both knew that wouldnt work out. The boys became a sensation..Even though they lost The X-Factor the boys had become so big with the girls that Simon Cowell decided to sign them anyways and One Direction had become big in the boy band music section. I haven't talked to any of the boys in over a year. They were overly famous and were always in the news. Each week there would be a gossip colum about one of the boys leaving late with a girl or where the boys were headed next. I never watched these anymore because it hurt too much to watch it. Harry had been tied with multiple women but th one that broke my heart the most was that he was with women 2 times his age. Zayn was tied to a few girls but that didn't bother me. II always felt the jealousy when pictures of Harry snogging other girls or leaving a hotel with them would come up.

I was scrolling through the new column and something caught my eye. One Direction comes home for a visit with family and friends. My mouth dropped and my heart fluttered. They were coming home. I had to avoid them I couldn't face Zayn after breaking his heart. But I had school most of the time surly they wouldn't come to the school. Who does that?

" Evelyn you're gonna be late for school" my brother said peeking his head into my room.

"Get out Christian" I said throwing a pillow at his face. He caught it and threw it back at me.

"Ha that's why you missed" I said sticking my tongue out at him. He just laughed and walked away.

There were only 2 weeks left of school until I graduated. I was really happy that I was able to get out of that mess we call school. But in the fall I would be attending University and giving my life up to become a doctor. I checked myself in the mirror real quick today for some reason I felt the need to look really good. I curled my brown hair into perfect ringlets and put on my good make-up my lip gloss and my favourite outfit. White lace shorts and a pink flowy shirt that had glitter on it. I checked myself once more in the mirror gave a nodding approval then made my way to school.

When I walked in the school I immediately found my friend Laura.

"Where have you been you're like 10 minutes later than usual" she said with her eyes gawking at me

"I woke up late and why are you looking at me like that?" I asked getting a little freightened by her expression.

"Evelyn you look absolutely amazing" I blushed when she said this cause she only says it when she means it. That was something I loved about her. If she didn't like something she would tell you.

"Thanks, I thought it'd be a good thing to wear on a friday and my birthday" I said smiling at her bacause she knew I absolutely loved Fridays and my birthday.

"Yeah it is, okay birthday girl we gotta go set up those tables in the gym for that grade 9 dance tomorrow" Since I had become literally depressed from the departure of my ex-boyfriend and the love of my life I had decided to join student council because you got to miss class a lot and It was something to do to keep me from going insane.

"'Alrighty lets go" I said not really understanding why we were setting up this early. Laura just smiled at me as we made our way to the gym.

" Stop smiling like that you're creeping me out" I said to her making her laugh and take her smile down a bit.

"Sorry I'm just so happy today" she said shrugging her shoulders and then she took my hand

"I have a suprise for you" she said I groaned she knew I hated suprises.She then put a blindfold around my eyes. Then I felt the door to the gym open. Music started to play She removed the blindfold to reveal the 5 boys who were at one point in time my best mates that instantly brought tears to my eyes.

You know I've always got your back, girl

So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running

I see it’s just a matter of fact, girl

You just call my name

I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll keep coming

On the other side of the world, it don't matter

I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two

I still feel it every time

It's just something that you do

Now ask me why I want to

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do, do

From the way that we touch, baby

To the way that you kiss on me

It's everything about you, you, you (everything about you)

The way you make it feel, new, new, new

Like every party is just us two

And there's nothing I could point to

It's everything about you, you, you (everything about you)

Everything about you, you, you (everything about you)

It's everything that you do, do, do (everything about you)

It's everything about you