The morning after effect

HEY GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND THE COMMENTS!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! I AM STILL IN NEED OF CHARACTERS SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN MY INBOX AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO FIT YOU INTO MY STORY(: BECOME A FAN FOR UPDATES!!

xxx- Ashton-

Alrightyy next chapter here we go!!!!!!

ZAYN'S POV

I watched her sleep, she looked so peaceful I couldn't believe she had slept with me. I knew why she did and it wasn't because she loved me. I wasn't stupid I knew she loved Harry. The way she looks at him is the way I look at her. I want her so badly, but I know that I could never have her because she was in love with him. But I will make her fall in love with me. I know I can and I most definately will, she deserves somebody better than Harry. Somebody that will treat her right all the time. I can do that for her, But I know Harry can too. I just have to show her that I 'm more worthy. I will ask her to be my girlfriend because I want her to be more than anything I want to call her mine.

She stirred in my arms.I gently sweeped down and kissed her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and a smile came across her face. Maybe she didn't think last night was a mistake after all.

EVELYN'S POV

I woke up in quite a daze. I looked around the unfamiliar room then glanced up to see Zayn smiling down at me. I smiled back remember last night. How he had made love to e and made me feel like the only girl in the world. Even though he made me feel special I still couldn'g get Harry out of my mind. I know they say when you're in high school you're too young to know what love is but I say thats pure shit. Age is just a number. I know when I love something or in this case someone. Nobody could change my mind about how I felt about Harry, they could only change how I feel about them. And I think Zayn was starting to do that.

" Good Morning Beautiful" He whispered down at me while giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Good Morning love" I said in my sleepy voice. He made a slight chuckle as I went to get out of the bed realizing that I was still completely naked.

" Shit" I said grabbing the sheets and wrapping them around me. He laughed again this time slightly louder.

" Really love I've already seen you naked" He said still laughing. I know he had seen me naked but this morning I didn't feel as confident as I had last night.

" I know this" I said heading into his ensuite bathroom. He followed behind me not bothering to put a blanket over him.

"ZAYN" I shouted turning around and covering my eyes. While clasping onto the blanket for dear life. He laughed again and wrapped his arms around my waist. He began kissing my neck. I moaned when he reached my soft spot but pulled away from him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

" As much as I would love to re-live last night I have to take a shower and get out of here because I have dance in 3 hours and I still have to go home and face my parents for not coming home last night". I told him as I walked towards the shower and heated it up.

" Yeah I have to get you downstairs and face my parents as well" I nearly spit out the water I was drinking.

"YOU LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS" I shouted suddenly feeling nautious

" SHHHH keep your voice down" He whispered at me. I suddenly quieted down

" Where they here when we...ya know" I said not finsihing my sentence

"No they were at a benefit last night and I don't even know if they're home. But my sister Doniya is home so please keep it down" He said as he kissed my forehead

"Sorry" I whispered back at him he smiled and so did I

"It's quite alright love you get in your shower and I'll go downstairs and see if they're home or not" He said then put on a pair of pants and walked out of the room.

I took a fairly quick shower so I could be out of here and have time to do some stuff when I get home. Like prepare for the ultimate game of 20 questions from my mom. I hurridly rinsed out the shampoo out of my hair and washed my body I got out of the shower and dried off only to realize that I didnt have any clean clothes and I couldnt wear the clothes I had come in because people might be suspicious of that. They might think we had sex or something. Which I mean we did but they didn't have to know that.

Just as I wrapped my towel around my waist zayn came in with a pair of clothes in his hand and laid them on the bed. He began to strip when I decided to be abnoxious

"MY EYES MY INNOCENT LITTLE EYES" I shouted as low as I could. Zayn jumped I had obviously scared him

" I didn't expect you to be done already, usually my sister takes forever amd ys you are oh so innocent Evelyn you're 17 and a virgin right? " He said rolling his eyes about his sister taking forever then smiling about the me being a virgin part

" Mr.Malik I think we both know I'm not no virgin baby" I said walking up to him and kissing him on the lips and dragging my hand down his rock hard chest. I then pulled away. And gave him a smirk

" That's not very nice" he said smiling at me

" I know but it's fun" I said pouting at him then looking at the clothes on the bed

"Those are my sisters I figured you wouldnt want to wear the same thing so it's just a dress and some tights. nothing fancy I'm afraid" He told me handing me the clothes.

"They're perfectly fine love thank you" I said walking into the bathroom and closing the door to get dressed.

I dressed quickly and frenchbraided my hair back. I picked up the heels I had and walked downstairs. Zayn was sitting at the kitchen table luckily without any parents surrounding him. He was looking at his phone when I came down and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned his head against mine. And I couldn't help but want the moment to last.

" I have to go" I whispered into his ear he groaned

"But I don't want you to leave!"he said like a small child.I laughed but headed towards the front door. He was right behind me. Just as I was about to walk out of the door he grabbed my hand.

"Evelyn can I something to ask you" he said getting all serious. I smiled at him

"  You can ask me anything Zayn" I said to him reassuringly.

"I know that I'm not the greatest guy in the world but I promise you that I will love you for every moment of the day. I promise that I will make you happy because you deserve nothing but that. I promise that you will never feel alone and that I will always be here for you. Evelyn Will you be my girlfriend?"

AHHHH A CLIFFHANGER!!!! DARN THOSE ARE THE WORST!!!! RIGHT AND THINGS ARE JUST GETTING GOOD!!!! I GUESS YOULL HAVE TO STAY TUNED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! WILL SHE GO WITH ZAYN OR WILL SHE TURN HER HEART ON HIM AND GO AFTER THE BOY WHO HAS SOMEONE ELSE?