Chapter 55: Worth It

October 9th, 2018

9:30 P.M.

Lauren

Camila stared up at me in awe, her pupils slowly taking over every inch of chocolatey brown in her eyes. She shifted a bit in her spot as she sat up more and I held myself up so that she could move under me. One she was sitting up straight with me placed carefully in her lap, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for an explosive kiss.

Camila's hands found my bare torso and delicately danced up and down my sides, grabbing at me desperately to pull me closer. I tugged at a few locks of her hair, causing her to whimper into our kiss. Soon after, her lips were moving away from mine and down to my neck.

I allowed myself to get lost in the sensation of her mouth on me, encouraging her with light scratches to the back of her neck. I felt Camila's hand start to move again, this time up to my left breast. She palmed it roughly, causing me to release a sharp breath.

The brown eyed girl stopped kissing my neck so that she could look me in the eye again while she started playing with my nipple, pinching and rubbing it as she saw fit. I pulled her in for another kiss, moaning softly into her mouth when her other hand reached up to give my other nipple some love.

"Mmm. Baby.", I mumbled into her lips, "Your shirt is still on."

Once I reached down and attached my fingers to the hem of Camila's shirt, her hands flew off of my body and onto my wandering hands, stopping me from pulling her shirt off. I pulled away to look her in the eyes, studying her face to figure out what was wrong.

"Lauren, are you sure?" she asked, her hands gripping mine tightly.

"I thought I already answered that." I rasped.

"I just want to make sure you're doing this because you want to and not because you're trying to prove anything or because you think it's what I want."

"Is this not what you want?"

"I..."

Camila's eyes wandered to my exposed chest momentarily before looking at me again, her pupils still eight sizes bigger.

"I definitely want this.", she said, a bashful giggle escaping her lips, "But do you?"

"Babe, look.", I began, finally letting my hands slide away from her shirt, "Maybe I wasn't exactly planning on this happening tonight, especially after smoking with Ty and all of that bullshit we went through today, but-"

"Wait, what?"

"What?"

"You smoked with him?"

Oh, shit. Well, that timing couldn't have been any worse.

"I...yeah." I admitted.

"You said you were talking." she returned.

"I said we were sort of talking."

"So that makes this not a lie?"

"A lie? No, wait, Camila, stop. I just...I didn't want to get into it and I definitely don't now."

"But you didn't think the fact that you made me wait so that you could smoke with him made a difference?"

"It's not like we were smoking for fucking kicks. We were clearing the air."

Camila simply scoffed, probably at my word choice.

"I'm serious. It's sort of...how we do shit." I continued.

"Are you high right now?" she asked, her hand moving up to grab my chin and pull me closer to her.

"Does it seem like I am?"