Chapter 61: Body Rock

A/N: Here's a chapter for all you horny fucks 😏

November 23rd, 2018

12:00 A.M.

Camila

"I think it's real." I said as I absentmindedly stroked Lauren's hair.

"What's real?" she asked, her warm breath falling onto my neck.

"Weren't you listening?"

"Babe, you just started talking."

"Oh. I guess I was thinking it."

Lauren looked up at me and smirked. It took us all of two seconds to burst out laughing. The green eyed girl reached up to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Baby, our telepathy is good but not that good." she laughed.

"I thought since we're both high we could read each other's minds." I giggled.

"That's not quite how it works."

"It feels like it does. I feel, like, even more connected to you than usual right now."

"Oh, do you?"

Lauren propped herself up on her elbow to hover over me, a seductive grin plastered across her face.

"Want to feel even more connected?" she rasped.

My eyes immediately darted down to gaze at her lips. We both slowly leaned into each other and fell into a sensual kiss, moaning softly into each other's mouths. God, I totally understood why Lauren got so horny when she was high. This felt incredible. She felt incredible; but, suddenly, she pulled away.

"Wait, first I want to know what you were talking about." she said.

"Huh?" I asked, my eyes still blinking open.

"You said you think it's real."

"I think what's real?"

"I don't know, babe.", she laughed, "That's what I want to know."

"Lauren, I can barely remember my own last name right now."

The two of us giggled softly while Lauren's free hand moved to caress my side.

"It's Cabello." she said smugly.

"Oh. Thank you." I teased.

"You know there's a store called Camila's and a store called Cabellos right next to each other downtown?"

"Wait, what?"

"Well, I don't know if they're still there. I saw them a while ago and forgot to tell you. Or maybe we weren't talking at the time."

"Lauren, what the fuck?"

"What?" she giggled, her eyes widening.

"How could you not tell me that?"

"I didn't realize I'd get this strong of a reaction."

"No, seriously."

With that, I sat up a bit, causing Lauren to adjust her position. I grabbed her hand that was resting on my torso and started playing with her fingers.

"Like, what are the odds?" I added.

"Pretty slim." she said.

"Exactly. We have to go. This is crazy."

"You're also high."

"You're under-reacting and it's upsetting me."

"I'm not.", she laughed, "I'm just reacting. You're overreacting. And you're still not telling me what you think is real."