introduction

this is only a recent addition as of january 16 2019

warning: 2D is severely mentally ill before and during the events of this book. no matter what you read, the fact that 2D isn't mentally stable never changes. certain things may disappear but that doesn't mean he is completely cured.

this is an AU, meaning things in this fanfic will most likely never occur in canon. i mean, come on. we're in phase 5 now and this began before the now now was even announced, let alone before phase 5 was properly a thing that existed.

murdoc is a good person despite any of his actions and the words he says. 2D knows that, which is why their eventual relationship can work.

the 2doc and anything even remotely related does not happen immediately. it has to take some time so despite how quickly it occurred in 'rhinestone eyes', it won't be achieved easily. there are things they both have to work on before they can finally be happy.

i am aiming at a minimum of 15-20 chapters in total, but the most chapters it will have is currently unknown. i will update this part with the number when this fanfic is complete.

my updating schedule is hell and i have no set dates in which i want to update. chapters do take a bit to write no matter how long they are because i procrastinate heavily.

there is no specific soundtrack to this book, but i listened to and continue to listen to a majority of depressing songs while i write.

this book contains the following: suicidal thoughts and actions, mentions of self-harm, mentions of medication, mentions of schizophrenic-tendencies, negative words, mentions of people who are mentally insane.

disclaimer: i know next-to nothing about anything mentioned regarding schizophrenia and mentally insane people. i do however have experience with self-harm, medication, suicidal tendencies, etc but will not elaborate too much on my knowledge. you could probably guess

as i write this, there is a two month update hiatus while i write and edit chapter ten, as well as write three more things and come up with another oneshot.

i hope this is a good enough introduction to this book. see you in the next actual update!