Simple.

Betty POV She always knew that he thought he couldn't be loved

Betty POV
She always knew that he thought he couldn't be loved.  He always felt like no matter what he was this person who everyone avoided,  hated,  ignored.  But she also knew this wasn't true.  From the very beginning she could tell she was put on this earth to be around for him.  For Jughead Jones. 

Jughead POV
What she didn't know is that he felt the same way.  Like no matter what he would always be there; to love her, to protect her, .. Just be there.  He knew she felt hopeless,  that life was hopeless.  No matter how hard she tried she wasn't "perfect" enough for people.  But this wasn't a standard he held her to.  Yes,  he felt like she was perfect no matter what.  It didn't matter how many times she burnt the dinner she slaved for,  just for him every date night.  It didn't matter she dug her nails into her palms.  Hell,  it didn't matter what she did or said,  to him she was imperfectly perfect.  He loved her to the ends of the earth and back. 

Third person POV
As they sat there under the tree they like to go to by sweet water river,  sitting in there own comfortable silence.  Those were the thoughts of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones.  The love they shared was substansial and envious to most.  Yet,  simple in it's context.  They were the couple that could be okay with just spending time under a tree not saying a word,  they could share a room with anyone and block everyone out with only their stares and smirks going back and forth,  having a conversation through body language and being able to magically read the others mind..  Nothing was forced,  or complicated between them.

Jughead POV
"Betty,  I know we have had long conversations about our relationship.  How we can accept the other,  completely but sometimes it still amazes me how we do it. Do you know what I mean? ..  Don't you think it's bad when a writer is lost for words?  Like what happens when I'm with you sometimes. "

She laid there on my chest,  I could tell she was pondering what I just said. 

Then she says,  " Yes,  Juggie.  I know what you mean.  It's funny.  I guess that is what love does to you.  Because I'm a detective,  and even I can't find any answers..  I'll tell you one thing though.. "

She pauses,  and I kind of get scared because I can't read her mind.  Her facial expression is mixed too.. What will this beautiful blond say to me now? 
"Loving you is something that came naturally to me.  Loving you is like living my best dreams over and over again.  You are my best friend,  boyfriend,  soul mate all in one.  I'm a lucky girl.. I always thought love was something you could manipulate,  control,  but that is innacurrate.  Love is a gift,  you don't see it coming... Those are the best kinds of loves.  I love you.  Always will.  Everything about you,  because loving you is simple. It isn't something I have to work for. "

Jughead just laid with his girl,  not phased by her brilliant words,  but absolutely amazed by her wisdom.  She had really thought about this,  about us,  about our love.  He couldn't believe that these are the thoughts and feelings of Betty Cooper,  but he was glad they were of him  and towards him. All he could do in response was grab her head gently from his chest by lifting it up by her chin with his index finger,  and give her a long and passionate kiss.  They both smiled into it,  and there is literally no place on earth right now that they would rather be.