Name in The Sand

Hiyo,  a fresh one shot for all of you wonderful readers.  ❤ it's inspired by "Name in the sand" By Lil Skies. 🦋🌹
-Rae👑
_______________________________________

Need your love,  it's my drug
When I'm down,  lift me up

SweetPea and Fangs just confirmed that my mother,  Gladys Jones is the new drug Queen pin of Riverdale.  Taking over for good ol' Hiram Lodge.  I felt my heart get torn into two inside my chest.  I'm so dumb for believing the shit she was peddling me

When it rains,  grab my hand spell your name in the sand

As I exited the bunker it started to down pour.  I didn't want to go back to the north side,  back to the Cooper House my mother bought with her drug profits.  Instead,  I sat on the lid of the bunker and pulled out my phone.  I dialed Betty. 
"Hi Jug.  What's up?" Her angelic voice rang into my phone
"Can you come to the bunker?  Please." I barely got out the words. 
"Yeah. Of course. Be there in 10."
I knew that she could hear the pain in my voice.  I know she hung up to rush to me because she knew how self destructive I am.  Ten minutes later my blonde goddess emerges from the dark woods and quickly embraces me.  Getting me back into the bunker and out of the rain. 

Feel the vibe through your pain

I let it all go.  Vented all my feelings.  If it wasn't for her being honest with me I would have never known or possibly found out some other and possibly more dangerous way. 

You're so clutch fuck me up (fuck me up) 
The scary and yet amazing thing about our relationship is that we can almost feel each other's pain.  We are so close,  and have known each other for so long that we just have this connection.  She is my best friend and my lover.  She is my saving grace. 

Me and you,  Bonnie Clyde
We gon' ride to survive
No break ups (no break ups) 

Suddenly she sat up from laying on my chest on the bed in the bunker

"Jug,  I have an idea. "
"Yeah."
"It's on some Bonnie and Clyde shit.  A little crazy,  even for us.  Are you down for it? "
"I'm always down when I'm with you." I answer honestly. 

Now here we are sitting in her mom's station wagon watching what was my childhood now turned drug den burn up in flames.  I can't believe this.  I can't believe this girl.  She is the smartest girl,  ever.  Yet she has this dangerous,  wild side to her that keeps me coming back for more.  I could never get bored with Elizabeth Cooper around. 
"Are you okay?" She says cutting off my thoughts. 
"I'm with you,  so yeah.  I'm okay. "
We embrace in a passionate,  needy kiss. 
She is the Juliet to my Romeo,  my Bonnie to my Clyde.  My rock.  My beautiful blonde angel.  As long as I have her- I'm good.