Throne.

Betty POV I couldn't believe that Jug asked me to be his Queen

Betty POV
I couldn't believe that Jug asked me to be his Queen.  After everything I have been through,  I couldn't process it right away.  But after thinking about it,  nothing felt more right.  I finally had the control I knew I needed after not having any for so long. I knew Jug became King,  and even joined the serpents for the same reason as me.  Needing a change,  needing the power.  Needing a family. 

"Remember the moment you left me alone and broke every promise you ever made? I was an ocean,  lost in the open.  Nothing could take the pain away. "

My father.  Left,  never even bothered to make amends with my mother after Polly.  I forced them back together ..  Then he turns around,  and becomes the black hood.  Shoots Archie's father.  Makes me break up with Jug,  and rid of Veronica too.  He killed my classmate,  shot other ones and killed a teacher.  He did so many terrible things..  My mother is diluted,  my sister has her brainwashed now.  The only saving grace I have is the serpents.  The took the pain and the emptiness away ..  They made me whole again. 
Jughead POV
I am glad I asked Betty to be my queen.  She needed this.  I saw the path she was going down because I went down it too. 
"So you can throw me to the wolfs tomorrow I'll come back leading the whole pack,  beat me black and blue,  every wound will shape me,  every scar will build my throne. "
I know Betty and I are strong.  After everything.  The break ups to just make up,  the ghoulie war that almost ended my life,  the black hood being her dad.  We came through the other side.  Our scars make us who we are,  but they don't define us.  They only enhance us,  and tell others where we have been,  and remind us of our strengths.  Even though they may almost remind us of our weakness,  from the survival of said scars comes the greatest reward,  the joy in being able to try again.  I was shunned but came back and now I have a beautiful blond queen,  and a family. She now has her king,  and a family she deserves too.  We will be unstoppable.  💚🐍👑