Vixens

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

The Vixens were practicing as usual,  but this particular afternoon is special,  because Jughead got to pick up Betty from practice. She was abnormally impatient for her cheer session to end to be able to spend time with her boyfriend.  Cheryl could tell and was be extra annoying about it.  "Betty,  you have a lifetime to see him,  could you focus?  Or your being placed in the back as to do less damage this Friday! " Cheryl barked at the blonde.  Betty scoffed,  "Cheryl,  your girlfriend is a vixen,  and you would do the same if you were in my shoes,  and it isn't a reason to punish me.  I'll do fine Friday " Betty countered to the evil red headed girl.  Cheryl rolled her eyes in response while her pink haired girlfriend wiggled her way over to Betty to show support since she knew how Jughead and Betty's relationship worked.  After cheer practice Betty was still talking to Toni when she felt a tap on her shoulder,  she spun around quickly and she was happy to see her tall black haired and brooding boyfriend behind her.  She basically jumped in his arms as he giggled and said,  "how was pratice,  girls?" Betty mumbled angrily in his ear telling Jug not well,  while Toni said "hey Jug,  it was fine. " Jughead could tell Betty was not entirely happy about the practice and gave Toni a look,  she responded with her own bobbing her head towards Cheryl.  All Jug did was roll his eyes in response.  He helped Betty grab her stuff,  and escorted her to Pops for dinner to try and cheer her up.  "What happened with Cheryl?" He blunted and forwardly asked Betty knowing she would tell him...  "Just Cheryl being Cheryl.  She got mad because I wasn't paying attention. ".. As he ate a fry,  he said,  " And why is that?"..  "Because I would rather be with you. "...  He pondered what she said for a moment and said,  " If that is what you want,  quit?"..  "Jug,  it was just today,  I just missed you especially bad today  that's all.  It's fine.  I promise. "..  " Okay" Was all he had to say back,  and he changed the subject,  "wanna go back to the trailer so I can whoop your butt in Mario cart again? "..  " You're so on,  Jones. " She said with a wink.