CHAPTER 24

Blood.
Just blood.
That was all could be seen in the scene. As the body parts of the orthorox started to fall from the sky , a band of human soldiers started to make a move to recover lozur and riechford.

Zeus has a look of worry in his eyes as it browsed through the pile of bodies.
None came close to that of his sibling or the prince. He then raised his right hand signalling him the other comrades to halt.

A groan could be heard. And as they made way to where the noise came from they saw a man gasping for air as multiple body parts held him and his availability to air hostage.

It was a human soldier. As he turned to face us, it was like he was trying to make out words.

Lozur. It was lozur. He stretched out his hands, showing signs of pleadings. He needed to be rescued.

"I've gat you brother, no need to be afraid. I've gat you." Zeus went into the pile of flesh and bone to get his brother out. "Let's get help from the other side of the mountain, and with that help we could find our general faster." He continued as he had taken lozur's hand over his shoulder trying to support his walking seeing as the mess he was in had broken a few bones.

"Commander, I don't think general riechford is still ali-." He was cut short by the look zeus has placed to him. His eyes almost popping out of it's socket, veins stretching it's hands to his pupil. They were simply bloodshot.

"We get help from the other side and we continue our search, alright?." He moved on without waiting for a reply.

There were only about a few hundred men left on this battlefront, adding up to that was the fact that they hungry and tired. Searching such a large area(of about a hundred acres) would be almost impossible.

Zeus took out the smoke signal arrow and shot it into the sky. It was the tenth one they had shot over the past day, and yet no response.

Zeus felt like cursing the gods, he really did. He looked at his brother, who lay almost lifeless on the floor next to him. He looked at war ground and saw bodies that lay before him. Only the gods know if riechford was one of them. Only the motherfucking gods knew.

Packing his blood stained white hair with both his hands, he let out a loud cry.

.............................................................

Taking off her royal gown , she began to gear up in her self designed red army armour.
It was beautiful ,telling a tale to those who would challenge her in that armour the tale of their demise.
Her curvy shape could not be defeated by the tenacity of the outfit but instead made her look intoxicating and sexy as hell.
Taking her sword and placing into her scabbard, she tilted her gaze to the large mirror beside.
Damn, I look fierce.

"Hello my dear." The hooded creature appeared on the mirror. It would be an understatement to say her heart didn't stop for a minute, her hair stood on end and and so did every hair on her body. She stood there rooted to the ground, not even letting out a blink or wink.

"You might find this disturbing but I have had my eyes on you for a while and really I see promise in you." With an evil smirk on his withered lips, he flashed his crimson red eyes.
But Oliveira could not comprehend what was going on, not one bit.