EPILOGUE

Racing in between the bushes, he found himself stumbling and struggling to stay on his feet.
The weight of the wings behind him was crushing him seriously, but this was a mission he had to complete by all means and he was so close to doing it.

After spending years serving the creatures he detested the most, he felt it was time to return home.

"Finally, I've been waiting for this moment". He said as he stepped on a large marking that has been inscribed into the floor, they were markings of winged man holding hands with a winged woman.

Inscidius eledrius.

A gush of white light fell from the sky to the spot he was in and took him along as it disappeared in an instant.

Soon he appeared on a bridge, and by the sides of the bridge were statues of the greatest men that he ever knew,  from air lord aurogus to airess marelotia.

He was happy to be home after 15 years in novien, and he raced towards the city hall where he knew his father, the king , was waiting to behold him for his accomplishments.

On getting to the gate, the guards dressed him in the regular royal attire and headed inside with him. The mass of people that were in the hall waiting to see their Prince sent him into tears instantly.
His father, beautifully dressed in a white robe embroidered with gold stood at the center podium as he walked towards him.
He handed the wings of solitude to his father while he bowed his head.

"Men and women of aerolopolis, your crowned prince has returned home!!!". The atmosphere was almost electric for him." And he has returned with the lost wings of solitude that the land dwellers stole from us".
Silence fell upon them instantly, the all bowed there heads. The loss of the wings of solitude had taken a lot from them. Their ability to fly. Their status in the world and most especially their city.

"But its now in our hands once again and we shall restore the lost glory of aerolopolis once again". He shouted on the voice as the crowd yelled along with him.
Taking the wings to the statue in the middle of city hall, he placed them in the spot it was meant to be and almost immediately a gush of magic swept through the entire nation.
Cracking of bones would be heard all over aerolopolis, their wings were being restored back to them and they took to the skies once again.
Thus ,it was the greatest moment in their history and prince Arion had made it possible.

"Let our crowned prince come forward please". The king took of his crown and looked at the people's response and how loud they cheered.
Bowing before the king, he knew his time to lead his people had finally arrived. And he wouldn't disappoint them, he swore with his life.

"I, king haeger the second, pass the throne of aerolopolis unto you, prince Arion. With this I name you king of this great nation and over creature the flies in the sky. Lets all hail the new ruler of aerolopolis. King Arion!!!".

With the crown of wings on his head, he stood to face his people and raised his hand signalling them to maintain silence.

"People of aerolopolis, the land dwellers have long made us suffer, our city lost it's glory and might because of them and I only see it fit that we return the favour. So who's with me!!!".

"We all, king Arion!!!".

"Now let's give them hell!!!".

The End.
But is it truly the end or is the story just beginning...🌱🌱🌱