chapter six

*picture of Rose's car*
~~~~~
Rose dropped me off at the house about 10 minutes ago. She apologized that she couldn't stay cuz she had to go back to work.

So now I'm here at my new home, which is completely foreign to me. It's a nice house.

It's not a penthouse but its definitely above average. After I finished exploring it (which doesn't take that long because it's not that big) I find it has two bedrooms, one bathroom (ugh), and two extra rooms. One has been turned into an office that is no doubt Rosalie's, and the other left blank.

I go into my room. It's not hard to tell which ones mine because we differ from each other so much. I spend a couple of hours unpacking boxes and getting my stuff set up. While I was going through my stuff it wasn't very hard to see what my interests were. I have tons of books so that probably was one, there were all types of electronics and I figured I must have been a computer person. I also found a black belt. Holy crap was I a Kung Fu master! It went that way for a while. I would find something try to figure out why I had it and make a hobby out of it
Doctors orders. My room is pretty big and I have to compliment Rosalie on how she arranged it.

I also have a walk in closet! I'm so happy even if I don't have a really big appreciation for clothes it is awesome. I got bored in my room because after being in there for a few hours by yourself that tends to happen. So I went out to the living room to watch TV instead of watching the one in my room.

I sat down on our red sofa (red was kinda Rosalie's color) and turned on our big flat screen. I turned to the news channel out of habit and almost coincidentally the same company I was watching earlier was on. It didn't show the actual people this time but two news anchors talking about what they were on trial for.

"Some of you may know that the company RSA news is on trial for, what they are saying, is a breaking and entering the case." The blonde woman on the TV screen said.

"Yes, that is true Kari. But this isn't the only time they have faced a lawsuit. In fact, there are several different cases where they have faced the possibility of bankruptcy even."

"Yes, this is serious stuff, if any one of their last trials if they would have altered even one word, they would have slipped. But every time they managed to slip by."

Well thats not surprising. The way they presented themselves was genius. I guess being a news company really helps you when the news makes a big impact on how your perceived.

The news anchors talk a little more about the company's previous cases for a while.

"Will this time be different? The person they are up against right now is Marcus Luthor. He is the co-owner of Bostons very own-"

"Rawr!" I literally fell out of my seat and hear Rose laughing her head off

"Oh grow up Rose," I say getting back on my seat. But she is still roaring with laughter.

"OMG! You should have seen your face. That was priceless. I'm so glad I recorded that."

"It wasn't even that funny-... YOU RECORDED THAT!?" I look over to the phone that was propped up on the counter face in our direction. And before she realizes what I'm doing I'm dashing for her phone.

I get ahold of it but before I can do anything Rose is on my back trying to get the phone back.

"No Mia you can't delete this!"

"Watch me!"I yelled struggling to keep the phone. We go on like that for a while because both of us are too stubborn to quit. Until she lets go. I look at the phone and see it is turned off and she starts laughing.

"What are you laughing at? I'm about to delete your precious video." I look down at the phone and I see...

IT HAS A FREAKING PASSWORD!

when she realizes I've realized I can't get into it she starts laughing harder.

"This...this isn't over," I say panting because I'm exhausted and sweaty.

"You bet your bottom dollars it isn't." She is still laughing but is also panting.
"Whatever I'm getting in the shower."

"You know Mia Gold you may have lost your memory but you are still exactly the same!" she yells still laughing.

I winced. It felt normal to do these things. I grabbed my towel and things and went into the bathroom. Luckily she wasn't in the living room anymore. She probably went into her room. I turned on the shower and thought about what I was going to do.

 I couldn't just hang around the house all day. This made me think of my therapist....or councilor or whatever. I never wanted to admit it but dang she made a lot of sense. I decided I would start looking for job opportunities tomorrow. But where would I start? I mean I know they said I still had my skills and stuff but how the heck is it supposed to help me if I don't remember what they are. I can't just walk into an interview like
'hey I'm looking for a job. I don't know what I can do but I'm pretty sure I can do this.'
I have to first find out what I'm good at. I can do that right? But what if I'm not good at anything?

I can't think like that. I mentally slapped myself.

First thing on my to-do list: find out what I am good at.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so just some more sister time in this chapter. I'm sorry I know I promised you action but I will try.

If you find any grammar issues please comment so I can fix them. As always

Comment 😊