Together: Beginning

A scream was cut off by a loud thud at the front of the ruins. Asriel jumped from his little expedition in the Ruins to try and find flowers for Asgore when he heard the scream. He went towards where the noise had come, "H-Hello?!" The child called out nervous

"Ow ow ow ow......" The voice was shaky...

He walked out to the flowers towards what looked like a human."H-Hello..?”

"H-Help.... Ngh....."

Asriel slowly walked closer to the patch of flowers. "Are... H-Hey, are you alright?"

"I.... I... Think my leg is.... B-Broken...." it was a human girl..?

"...You..." He shook his head, his eyes becoming a soft green as he approached her.

She was gripping her left leg. "Ow ow ow....."

He kneeled down by her. "I...I'm not very good at magic, so... so I can't heal your leg like new... but... I-I think I can heal it so you can walk..."

She looked at Asriel and tensed up as she saw he was a monster… "Shh-Shh!" Asriel's eyes showed fear. "J-Just... Just.... c-calm down, okay..." He slowly moved his hand towards her injured leg. She stayed still partly out of fear as well. He gently placed his hands on her leg, sending healing magic into it.

"N-Ngh...." She flinches as he started healing her. "I...I'm sorry... if... if it hurts..." The goat replied to her reaction.

"I-Im okay...."

After a minute or two, he sighed. "I...I'm out of energy..." The human rubbed her leg and started to stand up after he removed his hands

"I...I'm Asriel... Asriel Dreemurr." He smiled weakly, standing shakily due to lack of energy.

"M-My name is... Caroline.... But... Please.... Call me Chara..." The human look a little embarrassed to introduce herself.

"...Chara..." Asriel smiled and nodded. "Hehe, cute name."

"Th-Thanks I guess..." she stumbles and grabs onto the goat monster after failing her first step. Asriel caught his new friend, he was surprisingly strong, “I... I can carry you if you need."

"I-I just need help walking is all...."

"Alright." He smiles, taking Chara's hand and placing his other hand on her far shoulder to try and support her as she held her head as Asriel lead out of the clearing and into the Ruins. He guided her to Old Home, biting his lip as he looked around. "Don't worry... This is just where Mom and I stay when she's giving me schooling lessons."

"O-Okay..." She limped with him

"...You... Just let me carry you, please?"

"B-But..." She was defiant.

"I am strong... I can do it." He had a glint of red in his eyes.

"O-Okay fine..." He grinned when she agreed and slowly picked her up, trying to get the human to basically to sit on his shoulders. She didn't struggle and was surprisingly light. He set her on his shoulders, starting to jog faster.

"GAH!" She held onto Asriel tightly.

He laughed a bit, going towards the old house. Chara looked at the small homey building in surprise, "It... Looks so nice..."

"Like I said, this is just a summer home." The monster reminded.

"I... Is your mom home right now..?" Chara looked around.