Together: Human

Chara made her way to the Ruins and to the familiar clearing. She expected to see a young boy in a smock but instead found a young girl, no more than five or six with brown hair, and a pink and purple sweater, in the clearing.

"They're different than the other one..." She cleared her throat and raised her voice. "Are you alright child..?"

She didn't answer... because she wasn't awake. Realizing this Chara went over to the girl and tried for a pulse... She had a pulse, she was just out cold. Chara lifted the young girl in her arms, carrying her to the Ruin's house that was currently unoccupied. The young girl was breathing faintly, almost like she was asleep. Reaching the old house she laid the girl on her old bed and went to the living room to sit in the armchair. She took out her phone to text Asriel.

"Human..."

Asriel called her. "Yes, Chara...? Is it Felix?"

"No... Its.... Its not... Its a little girl..."

"...How old?"

"Maybe... Five or six..."

"...Maybe... we adopt them too...?"

"We'll see...."

"...So...Well, talk to her when she wakes up.

" I will... how's Chael?

"He's asleep, Toriel cried with joy when he fell asleep nuzzling into her buxom..."

"Aww..... That sounds so cute!"

"It actually was...

"I'm sorry I left like I did..."

"No, it's fine. Undyne told me what happened. Fair warning, she loves Chael like no other. Probably gonna raise him like a brother... and to be a fighter, I'm afraid..."

She sighs... "I not a fighter..."

"He's probably going to be in the Royal Guard at some point..."

"Maybe..."

"Let's just hope he doesn't get hurt..."

Chara kept looking towards the halway. "I really hope he doesn't..."

"...I know..."

"Well... It'll... Everything will be fine....

"...Yeah." He smiled, then winced. "Gnn... Ow... ow... that..."

"Are you okay??"

"It felt like something just poked my SOUL..."

"..." She sighs, "Are you going to be alright...?"

"Y-Yeah... the pain is gone now..."

"I can come back..."

"Bring the child with."

"I-I... What if she's just like him I don't want my son to be hurt..."

"That's why I wanted a personal guard on Chael at all times. Undyne."

"A-Alright... I'll be back later..."

"Thank you, Chara... My Queen."

Chara hung up... and goes to the bedroom. She opened the door and looked at the child. The child was starting to stir. "Oh... you're waking..." The child smiled in their sleep as the last of their dreams faded away. Chara walked over to the Child. The child's eyes opened, and they were a mixture of a multitude of colors. "Um.. Are you alright..?"

"Um... yeah... w...who are you, miss?" The child looked tired, not ti ant surprise.

"My name is Chara... what about you?