Together: Family?

Chara flinched a little and looked at the human quietly. "How did you get here without us seeing you...?"

The human slowly stood up, drawing a dagger. Asriel summoned a large sword, magic falling off of his fur. Chara stood next to the boss monster, she studied the human closer… The human seemed to have trouble swallowing... though didn't want to back down.

Chara speaks up, "I've spared with him my whole life I still haven't won... back off."

The human started to run forwards, and time seemed to slow down... Though Chara could move normally.

She dodged to the side, now in front of Asriel, she grabbed the human's wrist that held the dagger, twisting her hand, counter clockwise whilst pushing it towards the girl's body pulling her own dagger out. After time went back to normal, the girl whimpered, shaking lightly.

"Just answer the questions and maybe we won't kill you..." She kept turning the girl's wrist. She opened her mouth to scream revealing, she had no tongue. Chara let go of the girl after she took the dagger from their hand. The girl barely kept standing, she was leaning against the wall.

"Nod for yes.... shake for no.... Did you kill those monsters...." She looked at the girl's blade.

"..." The girl did neither.

Chara gave her a glare... "Did you kill anyone?!"

"..." Again nothing, though her glare turned harsher.

Chara held the girl against the wall and with the blade to her throat. "Answer the question..." Chara's eyes glowed with anger her brown eyes melting to red. The girl’s eyes reflected the change, and she struggled to push back. "Who are you… Write your name in the dirt..." She threw the girl to the ground.

She wrote down the name "Charlotte".

"Well Charlotte.... did you kill anyone..."

"No."

"How did you get here without us or the Royal family finding you out..." Glared at the  girl quietly...

"I don't know."

Chara didn't seem to believe her… but she seemed serious.

"Where did you wake up .."

"In a forest."

"The snowdin forest... If you didn't kill the monsters, then why do you have this" She held the dagger in front of her.

"My mother's."

"Do you know who killed those monsters..?"

"No."

Chara looked at Asriel quietly... "Do you know of Caroline Heart..?"  She struggled to get her old name out.

"She was my older sister, who ran away before I was born." It took awhile for her to write it. Asriel now seemed very regretful. Chara stood up her eyes were filled with solid fear… "W-Where is your mother now...? do you know..?"

"She is dead. Four years.”

Chara looked at the girl quietly... "Stand up..."

Chara stepped away from the girl as she stood and looked at Asriel quietly as if asking "What do you think..."

"...Do you know where you are now?"

Chara looked at Charlotte quietly....

When Charlotte spoke, it sounded choked and raspy. "In... the.... Und...r... ground...."