Together: Facility

"N...No... No no no....." Her eyes were filled with unbridled fear.

"...just stay on guard, and listen for alarms..."

"We can't..." She started rubbing her arm unconsciously. "Sans... I know you're strong but you can't... not here..."

"...we're stuck here for a good ten minutes if we don't get caught."

"If we do... We're both dead..."

"...i'm saying we can't teleport back."

"F-Find Asriel..." She set a different goal. He nodded, starting to run off in a direction. "Sans!" She ran after him. He stopped in front of what appears to be a mutating human, one turning into some form of dragon.

"Oh... god... " She backed up. "What are they.... what are they doing here..."

"...this is... magic. old long forgotten magic. stuff only the royal family would know... how did humans get their hands on it?"

"A-Azzy...?"

"...that might be it... considering this one doesn't have a human SOUL... only a Monster one..."

She tried again and managed to summon a sword. "O-Okay..."

Sans's eyes go completely blue, and he smirks. "...let's find Azzy then."

Chara took a breath. "I will find you..." She started forward. He dashed out again, towards "Testing Rooms". She stopped, hesitating unlike sans who burst through the doors. She slowly made herself follow. Dozens more mutations... And a few dozen kids were watching over them. Chara gagged. "O-Oh no...."

"...azzy must be on a roll." The kids seemed... at ease with the fact that a monster was standing in front of them.

She kneeled in front of one of the children. The kid was about Frisk's age. "Yo."

"Did you see another monster... really tall...? a goat..." Chara asked the child.

"Oh, you mean the Anarch. He's the guy that saved us. Probably gettin' all the other fuckers that did all these things to us and takin' their SOULS too." The child smirked.

"Anarch...?" Chara questioned.

"Our code name for him, since he's made this place an anarchy." They chuckled.

"D-Do you know which way he went..??"

"I dunno, he like... teleported or some shit."

"A-Alright..." Chara breathed and closed her eyes. Sans looked back at her. She tried to find Asriel's magic residue. It seemed to be leading away... towards Mt. Ebbot once more.

"Going back...? He's going back to Mt Ebbot..."

"...not likely... i sense his SOUL elsewhere... the forest, maybe."

"Lets go..." She looked at sans quietly before turning around. Most of the Monsters were fully formed now... some of them even getting up.

"..." Sans walked over to one of them that was standing. "...heya."

Chara gets ready to fight just incase

"you... You're Rick, right...?"

"yeah." He nodded.

"... Huh... You sound different."

"i work in monster research. skeleton's voices are different because of their fonts. mine's comic sans." Sans just kept improvising.

"What's going on..?" Chara shook her head.

"Judy?" The bunny monster started walking over to her. "How come you didn't get hit, Judy?"