Together: Doctor's visit

"Its hard to talk about certain things with him...." Chara explained quietly to Gaster as she watched Papyrus try to teach Chael to read.

"WELL, HE IS A MONSTER, AND YOU, A HUMAN. EVEN IF HE IS YOUR HUSBAND, SOME THINGS ARE GONNA BE HARD TO TALK ABOUT... ONE MOMENT... I THINK SANS IS GOING TO THE MEDICINE CABINET..." The Doctor stood up quietly.

"Hehe... Doesn't he ever stay out of trouble..?" Chara chuckled.

"ACTUALLY, HIS MEDICINE IS IN THERE…” He corrected his queen.

"Of course... Apologies." Chara watched the children.

"SANS, ARE YOU AWAKE?"

"yeah, dad... i just cough cough need... need the help today..." Sans explained.

"GOOD MORNING BROTHER!! THE QUEEN AND PRINCE ARE HERE!!"

"oh... so... where's king fluffybuns jr.?" Sans asked quietly.

"He has remained at home today..." Chara said coldly.

"he sick or somethin'? he never misses playtime with pap." Sans seemed a little suspicious.

"Yeah actually... A cold I think..."

"oh, the twice-a-year thing? if monsters don't have it, then we know there's something actually wrong..."

"Oh really..?" she seemed a little shocked by this. Sans started coming downstairs, a needing pushing fluids into one of his arm bones. "Enough about us... How are you doing Sansy..?"

"ah, just feeling like my soul's been split."

Chara smiled sadly at the young skeleton. "Sorry to hear that..."

"don't worry... it's not fatal... but no way in hell am i joining the royal guard..." He shrugged.

"I suppose not huh...."

"DO NOT FEAR BROTHER!! I WILL BE A ROYAL GUARD FOR THE BOTH OF US!” Papyrus cheered.

He ruffled Papyrus's "hair".  "thanks bro. i knew you'd have my back."

"Pap Pap..." Chael pointed at Papyrus

"huh... even chael can't be anything but happy around pappy." He laughed.

"Hehe... I guess not... Papyrus just lightens every room he walks into..." Chara said as Papyrus hugged the goat monster lightly.

Sans smiled. "NOW PAPYRUS, DON'T HUG THE LITTLE TYKE TOO HARD... YOU'RE A LOT STRONGER THAN YOU LOOK." Gaster reminded.

"OF COURSE FATHER!" he let Chael go.

"Doc... Did I mention the arrival of another human..?" She looked to the skeletal scientist.

"...NO, YOU DIDN"T."

"She's.... Been here for only a day... Her Name is Frisk..."

"...I WOULD LIKE TO EXAMINE HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."

"Well... I'm not..." Chara was hesitant.

"WHY ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT? I AM, IN FACT, A DOCTOR TO BOTH HUMANS AND MONSTERS."

"If... Asriel did what I asked and I was right... She might not be in a great mood..." She didn't look at him.

"...TELL ME... WHAT DID YOU ASK OF HIM?" He demanded.

"I-I told him to ask her about something..." She shrunk back..

"...what?" Sans spoke this time.

She looked over at Sans... realizing she was basically cornered... She sighed. "There was.... a 'project' called 'The Promised Land.' I told Azzy to ask her how she felt about it..."

"...that promised land thing... how dangerous is it to attack?" Sans seemed to know where he was going with his questions... He looked somewhat pissed.

"I-If anyone... tried to break in... they'd be dead on the spot... It was... difficult enough to break out..." She shivered at the thought

Sans started laughing, a smile breaking out on his face. "...dad... azzy needs help."

Realization almost smacked chara in the face. "How could I have been so stupid..." Chara stood up.

Sans offered his hand to her. "...we'll be teleporting there, so long as you know where it is."

"SANS... DON'T YOU DARE..." Gaster objected.

"I-I can't allow anyone to get hurt..." She also rejected the idea.

"azzy might already be hurt.”

"I-I... I know that.... I won't allow you to be hurt either sans..."  Chara was shaking...

"...then use your magic." He smiled.

"I don't have--"

He fired a bone at Chael, a blue glint in his eyes.

"Chael!" She is only able to reach towards him until the bone hits a red barrier. "..."

"...perfect." The bone goes through the barrier and threw Chael. It was an illusion.

"..."  She looked at the skeleton with shock and anger...

"h-hey, uh.... d-don't hurt me, it-it-it was just to unlock your magic!" He starts backing up, a grin on his face.

"I can't... no, this isn't.. We aren't going down there...." She was stuttering... She was afraid... scared...

"....then i'm going by myself. let's just hope your husband isn't dust yet.

"You can't pass through the barrier without a human soul..."

"teleportation doesn't need souls."

"Sans... I forbid you."

"...bye." He started to charge up his magic. "COMIC SANS SERIF GASTER, DON'T YOU DARE...!"

"Sans No!" Chara subconsciously grabbed onto the smaller skeleton. He smiled, warping them out, using her memories to warp them into the facility.