Revenge

Three years had passed since Keith and Kanna's wedding.

However, it would be fair to say not much had changed. The Blade of Marmora still travelled the universe providing aid wherever it was needed, and the remaining paladins of Voltron continued on their separate paths, meeting once a year to celebrate Allura and each other.

However, a few things were different; Romelle and Hunk got engaged, Shiro got married to his boyfriend Curtis and Pidge got her fourth PhD, becoming the youngest professor in the history of MIT.

The one thing that would always remain the same, however, was their bond with one another.

---

Early in the morning, Keith's alarm went off.

"ughhh." complained Kanna, pulling the sheets to cover her face. "turn that off."

Keith turned around sluggishly and reached for his alarm, hitting the 'off' button.

He then turned back around and wrapped his arms around his wife, pulling her towards him.

"Morning." he whispered in her ear.

"Not yet." she mumbled.

"Alright." Keith chuckled, giving Kanna a kiss on the head.

He sat up on the edge of the bed, and when he was about to get up, he felt Kanna's arms wrap around his torso.

"Hummm, don't go, you're warm." she said, sleepily. Her body was pressed against his back and her head leaned on his shoulder.

"Kanna, the captain can't stay in bed till noon

"Kanna, the captain can't stay in bed till noon." Keith smiled.

"I say the captain can do as he wishes." she argued. "Or as his missus wishes."

Keith chuckled and took a deep breath. "You're very persuasive."

He turned around and kissed Kanna, pushing her onto the bed and laying on top of her.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling her skin become enveloped with his.

---

During lunch, laughter roared from the Oryon's cafeteria.

"No, I swear, Lance even had fake horns on." giggled Kanna, telling the members of the crew about when her, Coran and Lance went after a giant monster's scales to power the lions.

"Listen, my performance was incredible." said Lance. "That giant snake thing totally fell for me."

While everyone laughed, Akia walked up to the table and poked Kanna's back.

"Kanny." said the girl.

"Oh, hey kiddo. What's up?" said the white paladin.

"Can we talk?"