Chapter 1

Shadow The Hedgehog was heading to GUN. He worked here since some years now. His job is always the same, missions and sometimes paperwork in the headquarters. He live with Rouge and work with her as partner. He don't have his own home. Being the Ultimate Life Form is not easy. He's judged and peoples are scared of him. Of course, he looks evil with a cold exterior, because he don't want to show his true self.

Today seemed normal, coming into the building and heading to his office to start his day. He go to his desk and start working, today he has paperwork, he sighs in annoyance but start his work. ''Hello sugar~'' Rouge says with her usually flirty voice, coming inside. ''Morning Rouge...'' He says with a sigh. Rouge go to her desk. ''What's wrong hun?'' ''I'm fine...'' Shadow says and looks out of the window, deep in thought.''I know that something wrong hun, I know you well enough, you can tell me, I'm your friend, right?'' Rouge looks at Shadow but starts to work when she sees that he wasn't going to awnser her.

After some time, Rouge tried to talk to Shadow but he keeps gazing out of the window, thinking. ''Shadow, hun, you hear me?'' Shadow come back to him with a little blush on his face. ''What?'' ''You keep staring at this window, You're fine?'' She looks at him in concern. ''Of course I'm fine.'' Shadow says, trying to hide his blush with a serious face. ''Why you're blushing then?~'' She starts to smirks when she sees him blush more. ''I-I'm not!..'' She smiles mischievously. ''Of course you are hun, I want to know everything when work's over~'' Shadow looks away. 'I'm fucking screwed!.. I don't want to talk to her about that!.. She can't keep a secret!..'

   Sonic The Hedgehog wasin his house, watching a boring show on the TV. Tails was busy with his plane and Knuckles was guarding the Master Emerald, like always. Sonic really wanted to do something but everybody was doing their own things and with Eggman not attacking, which is really strange, he have nothing to do. Sonic sighs and turns off the TV, trying to think about what to do until he got an idea. 'I know! I'll ask Shadow to race with me! He is working but I'm sure it's boring anyway.' Sonic smiles run out quickly to GUN headquarter.

It takes him 2 minutes to be in front of the main door. He smiles and walks inside. ''Hello sir, what I can do for you?'' The secretary asked once she saw Sonic. ''I wanted to see Shadow, he is in his office?'' He smiled at the lady. ''Yes he is here, you can go see him if you want to.'' ''Thank you!'' Sonic says quickly and runs to Shadow office. Once in front ofthe door, he opens the door quickly without knocking. ''Hey Shads!''Sonic says happily, startling the black hedgehog and the bat in the office. Shadow quickly blush when he sees Sonic at the door but Rouge answers to Sonic. ''Hey big blue, go easy on the door next time, you nearly give me a heat attack.'' Sonic rubs the back of his neck, giggling in embarrassment. ''Sorry for that Rouge... I just wanted to ask something to Shads.'' Shadow quickly hides his blush and crosshis arms. ''I'm sure I'll not like it, what do you want?'' Rouge smirked when she saw Shadow blush, she has an idea. ''I just wanted to race with ya, come on, it will be fun!'' Sonic smiled and Shadow just 'hmphed' ''I have work to do.'' ''Come on! I'm sure it's boring! I see it on your face!'' Shadow just 'hmphed' again and looks away. ''You know, I can finish this for you, I can see that you really want to go with Sonic~'' Rouge smirked at Shadow, making him growls to hide his blush ''What do you mean by that?'' ''You know perfectly~ Now come on~ Sonic is waiting after all~'' She grins at Shadow. He just growls at her. ''Thanks Rouge, Come on Shadow!'' Shadow sighs and walks outside with Sonic.

---

Hi! I wanted to say that it's my first story, but I hope you all will like it ^^ And I'm sorry if sometimes it's a bit bad, I'm not English but I try my best. See ya all next time! :)

Likes and comments.