Final Chapter

Shadow POV

   I woke up some time later and I still feel weak... It seems that it will take some times for my body to heal itself... I don't want to stay here...

I slowly open my eyes and I see Sonic smiling at me.

''Morning love...'' He says, kissing my forehead. I groan weakly. ''Morning...'' ''How are you now?'' I sigh. ''Still weak...'' He smiled at me. ''It's normal, you nearly died after all... Your body need time to heal...'' I exhale slowly. ''I hate the feeling to be weak...'' I looked at Sonic. He seems really tired, did he even slept?

''Sonic you look tired... You need to sleep as well...'' I look at him a bit worried. ''I'm fine Shad, really, I need to take care of you and Silver after all...'' He looked away from me, avoiding eyes contact. ''Sonic. I'm serious. You need to sleep as well, you will not be useful if you faint from tiredness.'' I lifted up the blanket. ''Come with me...'' He blushes a bit in embarrassement. ''I don't think I can Shad...'' I pat the spot next to me gently. ''Come on ,it's just for sleeping and you need it.'' He sighs, tired. ''Alright... Alright...'' He takes off his shoes and lies down next to me on the bed. I smile and purrs slowly. ''Night Sonic...'' He giggles and hold me close to him gently. ''Night Shad...''

And we fall asleep together...

   A month later...

   I'm finaly able to go back home. I hate hospitals, it makes me feel like I'm in the ARK all over again...

We are going home in Sonic's car. I'm happy that we are back, our baby will see his room. Silver is still small but he is getting better, it means the world to me.

In home I called Rouge, telling her that she can see our son. She was really exited, making me laugh, I can't have a better friend than her.

   ''Aww!!!~ He is so cute!~'' Rouge screamed when she saw Silver, and poor Silver just was wondering what this person wanted with him. Sonic is laughing in the background and Silver is staring at Rouge with big eyes. He openned his eyes 2 days before, they are a beautiful amber color. I don't know where this color came from, but he is beautiful.

''Hello little one! I'm your beautiful auntie Rouge.'' She says, taking Silver gently in her arms. Sonic laughs loudly at this and I just facepalm myself. ''Rouge... Go easy with him... He is not a plushie...''

Silver whimpered a bit in Rouge's 'too happy' arms, and I take him back quickly. ''Easy I said!..'' I calm Silver down gently. Rouge just grins at me. ''Aww!~ My Shadow is going soft.~'' I just ignore her, she is teasing me anyway...

Suddenly the doorbell rings, Sonic's friends are finally here, they took their time...

''Sonic, stop laughing and go get the door.'' Sonic smirked at me, going to the door. ''Okay, mom.~'' I 'hmphed' and looked away from him. He is teasing me as well now...

   All of Sonic's friends met Silver, I was a bit nervous of their reactions, but they were all happy for us. Even Amy, she was just happy to see a baby. Silver was scared at first, but he quickly was happy to be with everyone, giggling cutely.

Sonic gently kissed me with a smile, I kissed him back with a lot of love. I love him so much...

   Sonic changed me for the better...

      THE END.

   ---

There it is! The end of my first story! Thank you for all your comments and votes, it really helped me. I hope you all liked it and that it was good enough... Anyway, thank you again to all who commented and voted on this story. See ya all in the next one! ^^

I'll maybe make an epilogue soon. :)