Chapter 13

Sonic POV

Why there is as much robots around here, and where is Eggman? Usually he is there to say that I can't beat him and that he have a robot more powerful, stuffs like that, but he is nowhere to be seen... It's weird... I have a bad feeling about this...

I smash the last robot. ''There's the last one. One of you have seen Eggman during the fight?'' I say, looking at everyone. They shook their head. ''Now that you say it big blue, I haven't see him...'' Rouge answered me. I have a bad feeling about this... ''Let's go home then...'' I feel more bad... Like something's wrong...

When we all went home, it was quiet... Too quiet for my liking... I start to feel more worried by the seconds... ''Shad?..'' I say, coming inside, but no answer...I start to search everywhere in the house. I'm totally panicking!..

''You found him?..'' Rouge said, seemed worried as well. ''... No...'' I'm more and more worried, starting to shake. He couldn't... Could him?...

''I found something!''Tails comes to me with a paper. ''I found it in the baby's room.'' I take it slowly and start to read:

'I have your precious mate. Now try to find him or your baby is mine.' The Eggman logo is on the bottom of the paper.

My eyes became wide at this... Eggman have him!.. He captured him!.. All of his robots was a trap!.. And I fell in his fucking trap!

''SHADOW!!!'' I run outside quickly. I have to save Shadow now!

Shadow POV

I wake up slowly feeling cold... I open my eyes slowly to find myself in a metal cell... No!.. He can't have captured me!..

I sit up quickly, making the baby moves, he seem to not like when I'm scared...

''Did you sleep well.'' I turn around quickly to find Eggman grinning at me. ''What do you want?!...'' wrapping my arms around my belly protectively. ''You don't need to be like that, I haven't done anything yet.'' I growls. ''What do you want from me?!...'' He smirks evily. ''Isn't that obvious? I want your baby.'' I hold my belly more at that... I feel really vulnerable... ''He will be surely powerful, the son of the Ultimate Life Form and Sonic. He will be extraordinary.'' I growls louder. ''I'll not let you have him!'' He 'hmphed'. ''Of course you will be like that. I plan to use your Black Doom DNA to makes him more powerful. But of course I'll test you first to see how the Ultimate Life Form can take it. I hope your precious Sonic will come quickly.~'' He laughs like a maniac and go away.

I completely shake at this... I have to protect my baby... With all I can... Please Sonic... Save me...

Rouge POV

It's been some hours, we had to tranquilize Sonic after he had run away. I understand he is worried but running around will not help us find Shadow...

Tails is searching Eggman's base right now. It's taking some times...

''It's not possible! I can't find him!'' Tails angrily shouted. ''Really? You can't find him?'' I asked him, that's not a good start... ''No!.. I searched everywhere! I even tried to find Shadow's Chaos Energy but I can't find it either!'' I groaned. We need help in this... suddenly I had an idea. ''I can ask GUN to help us, with all the technology they have, I'm sure they can find Eggman's base.'' Tails sighs. ''You're right. It's better if they help us. But what about Sonic?''

Sonic is currently asleep on the couch since we tranquilized him, I feel bad about that but we had no choice...

''I'm sure he will be fine. We just have to stop him if he try to do something stupid.'' Tails nods.

We will wait for Sonic to wakes up and we will go to GUN headquarter.

   ---

Votes and Comments, please :)