Chapter 14

Sonic POV

   I wake up with a small headache... What's happened?.. Oh Chaos! Shadow! I need to find him now! I was about to get up but I feel a hand on my shoulder.

''Sonic, calm down, we will find Shadow, alright?'' Rouge looked at me. I just growls. ''How can I calm down?! Eggman will hurt Shadow and my child! I know he will!'' I yelled in rage and worry for Shadow... I feel so useless...

''We have a plan Sonic, we will go to GUN headquarter. They can help us.'' Rouge tell me. GUN? I don't really want them to help me... But I have no other choise...

''Alright... Let's go then. I don't want to let Shadow with Eggman one more minute.'' And then Rouge, Tails and I goes to GUN headquarter.

   Rouge opened the door to the commander office. ''Commander! Eggman captured Shadow! We need your help!'' ''Shadow been captured? You didn't find Eggman's base?''Rouge was about to answer but I cut her off. ''Just find him or I'll blow your headquarter and the fucking city!'' Growling at the Commander. He looked at me with wide eyes at my outburst, Rouge seemed shocked as well and Tails looked scared. I just growls, looking down, I know that I'm losing my mind but I don't care... If I have to use my Dark side to find Shadow then so be it.

I suddenly look at my side to find a dart, I turn around to see a GUN soldier with tranquilizers. I growl but start to feel dizzy and I fall asleep.

It's for that I hate GUN...

Rouge POV

   I gasp when I see Sonic and look at the Commander angrily. ''Why did you do that?!'' The Commander looks at me seriously. ''Your friend is mentally unstable. He will not help us like that.'' ''He is worried! I understand why heacted like that!.. Even if you're right, he will not help us in this condition...'' I sighs... ''We will put him in a cell, it will be more easy to maintain him.'' I stare at the Commander. ''I don't think he will like that...'' ''We will have found Shadow before he wakes up. Let's start the search.'' I nod.

Two GUN soldier comes to takes Sonic and Tails looked worried, I put a hand on his shoulder.

''He will be okay,alright? It's better if we keep him than he goes outside and being crazy, right?'' Tails nods a bit, still looking worried. ''You're right... But I never see him act like that before...'' I smile a bit at him, trying to help him feel better. ''Don't worry, okay? Everything will be fine at the end... Let's go find Shadow.'' He nods again, even if he looks still worried.

I hope we will find Shadow quickly...

A whole month later...

Shadow POV

   I don't know since when I'm here... The time seem to pass slowly... Eggman tried to hurt my baby with Black Doom DNA that he have taken from me... I feel so weak... And I can feel the baby moving a lot, like panicking at my weak state... I try to calm him by stroking my belly gently but I sense that he is scared...

   Please Sonic... Save us... I can't take much more...

Sonic POV

   I hate The GUN! They put me in a cell! Saying that I'm unstable. It's been a month and they hadn't find Shadow! I want to get out of here and find him myself! If Eggman have hurt Shadow or my baby, I'll kill him!

I'm sitting in the far corner of the cell with my eyes closed, in perfect silence. The moment they find him, I'm blowing this fucking cell.

''We finaly found him!'' I hear someone says and I start to smirks evily. Time for me to get out of here.

''Where is he?!'' Rouge, I think, asked. ''It was hard to find him, but his base is underwater.''

Underwater? I'll work with that. I have to save Shadow anyway.

''Let's go then-'' Rouge started to say but I cut her off. ''I'm the one who will save Shadow.'' I say with a dark voice and a dark energy start to appear around me. Rouge looks shocked at this, she wanted to say something but I used my dark power to break the cell.

Everyone stared, shocked, at what I have done as I go to the map to see where they have find Shadow. And without a word, I run quickly to Eggman's base.

   I'm coming Shadow... I just hope that you're okay... Both of you...

   ---

Votes and Comments, please :)