Chapter 8

Shadow POV

   I wake up to find myself in a room that I didn't know... I look around a bit until I find a picture of Sonic and Tails together, so I'm in Sonic's room? I hear the door open.

''Ah Shad you're awake! How do you feel now?'' Sonic says with a smile. ''I'm... Fine? But why I am here?'' I look at him a bit confused. ''Oh you fall asleep on me this morning, so I put you to bed.'' ''Oh okay.'' I smile a bit to him and stretches myself. ''You want to eat something?'' He asks me. I nod smiling. ''Yeah, why not?'' I get up from the bed and follow him to the kitchen.

   When we arrived at the kitchen, I saw Tails already there. ''Oh Hi Shadow, you feel better?'' Tails says with a smile. ''Umm... Yeah... Thanks Tails...''I answer him, feeling uneasy, did he know everything?.. What he will think about me?..

''Don't worry Shad, I told everything to Tails and he is happy for us.'' Sonic says while going to the kitchen to take something to eat for me. I look surprised. ''Really?.. It doesn't bother you?'' I say to Tails, siting on a chair at the table. ''Of course not! It's nice, Sonic liked you since some times now, something just needed to happen for you two.'' Tails says happily. I blush deeply red at what he had said... Sonic love me since some times?.. It makes me feel happy.

I saw Sonic blushes at that too. ''Tails... You didn't need to tell that...'' He says embarrassed. I giggles and I see Sonic smiles at me. ''It's just the truth Sonic.'' Tails grins at Sonic. He just ignored Tails and gives me some food. ''Enjoy your meal~'' He then kissed my cheek making me smile happily. ''Thanks.'' And I ate.

   Later Rouge came back to see me. She was happy when she saw that I felt better. She teased me a lot as well but I ignored that. She always tries to annoys me anyway... Even if she is a good friend.

At night, I go back to bed, but this time with Sonic. It's nice, he is really sweet with me.

''It's been a month already, huh?'' He says with an arm hugging me close and the other stroking my belly slowly. I blushed at that, it's new to me but I will quickly enjoy it. ''Yes...'' I answer in a whisper and yawn, I feel tired already... Sonic giggled at me and kissed my forehead. ''You seem tired, it's time to sleep.'' I nod and close my eyes. ''Night...'' ''Night Shad.'' And I fell asleep.

2 months later...

   It's been 2 months since I live with Sonic, I'm 3 months pregnant with a little bump on my belly now... It's a bit weird but at least it's growing and it makes me feel happy.

''So Shadow, you prefer a boy or a girl?'' I'm with Rouge right now. Sonic is with everyone else to fight against Eggman, I wanted to help him but with my circumstances I can't anymore...

''I'll be happy with both, I just want it to be healty.'' She smirked at me. ''Aww, it's cute Shadow~'' I blushed and looked away, she is teasing me again...

''But really, you will have to see a doctor to be able to see how's your baby is doing.'' I glare at her. ''But I'm sure that it's fine, and nobody will touch me or my baby...'' She sighs at me. ''Come on Shadow, you need to see a doctor, if something wrong with it how you will know? You don't want it to suffer, right?'' I just looked away with my arms crossed. She smirks at me, she knows that she gets me there...

   ''I'm back Shadow! How my love is doing now?'' Sonic come back with everyone, the fight went well then...

''It's been just 2 hours Sonic... I'm fine...'' I still look away. Sonic looked confused. ''Everything's alright?'' Rouge grinned. ''Of course big blue, but Shadow here seems to be afraid of doctors~'' I growled at her. ''I'm not! I just don't trust them...'' Sonic smiled at me. ''Aww Shad, doctors don't hurt people, they help them. And I'll be with you, everything will be fine.'' I sighs... ''I'll think about it...'' Sonic kisses my cheek. ''And we will be able to see our baby, you don't want to?'' I looked up to him. ''Of course I want to see it...'' ''Then let's take an appointment for it.'' I nod and let him do.

   I really want to see it...But if something wrong with it?..

   ---

Votes and Comments, please :)