Epilogue

3 years later...

Shadow POV

   We are in the supermarket, and of course I'm the one who is really shopping... Sonic and Silver are running around...

''Mom! Look! Can I have this? Please?'' I look around to see Silver with a toy in his hands, looking hopefully at me. ''Silver, sweety, we're not here for that you know?'' He looked up to me with big eyes and with his ears down in sadness. ''Please mama...'' I can't stand to see him like that... I wanted to answer but...

''What did you find Silver? Oh wow. It's a beatiful toy.'' I facepalmed myself when I saw Sonic play with the toy... What I'll do with him?.. ''Sonic... You're suposed to be is father... Not his play mate...'' Sonic smirked at me. ''Don't be like that Shad~ I know you can't say no to him anyway~'' I cross my arms. ''What are you trying to say?'' He smiles. ''Don't be like that because we are in a public place, just be yourself.'' I look down. ''But what-'' Sonic cut me off by kissing my cheek. ''They don't care Shadow, they are here to do the same thing, just shopping, so be yourself, alright?'' I sigh and look up to him. ''I'll try...'' He grins. ''That's what I wanted to hear.'' I smile and look at Silver. ''Silver, you can keep the toy.'' ''Yay!'' Silver smiled happily and jumped in my arms hugging me and purring in happiness. My heart melted at that... He is just too cute... I kissed his cheek gently. ''Let's go back home.'' Sonic nodded and we pay everything and we go back home, with a happy Silver and his new toy...

   Some month later...

   It's just me and Silver at home now... Sonic goes to work... At GUN. I didn't agree first, I don't want him to hurt himself or even die. I know the kind of missions he can go into and it makes me worried... He said that he will be fine, that he is Sonic the Hedgehog and all... At least he is with Rouge... They can protect each other... But I'm still worried... What if something happens?.. I didn't tell him that I am...

I just sighed... Rubbing my belly gently... I can't sleep... I'm too worried...

Suddenly I hear the door opens and some sniffling sound. ''M-Mama...'' I look at the door to see Silver crying. ''Silver?.. What's wrong?.. Why are you up so late?..'' He sniffles more. ''I-I had a n-nighmare...'' I smile at him. ''Come with me...'' He come to me and I take him gently, putting him on my lap.

''Where is daddy?..'' He asked me, nuzzling my chest fur. I sigh sadly. ''Your daddy is working...'' He looks up to me, seeing my sadness. ''Why you're sad mommy?..'' ''I'm just worried Silver... Your daddy's job is dangerous... I don't want him to be hurt...'' I exhale slowly. ''But mommy, daddy is strong, he will not get hurt.'' I giggle, he is so cute. ''You're right my son, your daddy is strong... But it makes me worried... I wanted to tell him something but I... I couldn't tell him...'' He looks up to me a bit confused. ''I want you to keep a secret, you can do that for me, son?'' He nods, still a bit confused. I take a deep breath and look at him with a smile. ''I... I'm pregnant... You will be a big brother.'' He looked at me more confused. ''A big brother?.. What is it?'' I smiled at his cuteness. ''I will have another baby in some month, son.'' He gazes at me sadly. ''And me?..'' I kiss his forehead gently. ''You will still be my son Silver, and you will have to help me and your father to take care of it. We will need your help.'' He smiled again. ''Yay! I want to help mommy and daddy!'' He hugged me, purring cutely. I hugged him as well. ''You have to keep it a secret, alright? Your father don't know this yet...'' He nods with a cute smile. I yawn, feeling tired. ''We need to rest little one, you can sleep with me tonight.'' He goes in the bed with me, giggling happily until he falls asleep. I kissed his cheek gently and falls asleep with him.