Chapter 11

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that the chapter is a bit short, I didn't have a lot of time to write today and didn't really know what to write. But I'll try to makes the next chapter better. Anyway, I hope you will like this chapter none the less, see ya later! :)

   ---

Sonic POV

   I wake up in the morning and find Shadow sleeping next to me. He is really cute like that...

I slowly get up to not wakes him and go to the store, I need to buy everything I need for the baby's room.

It takes me 2 hours to have everything and I come back home to call Tails and Knuckles, I'll need some help but it will be perfect. I put everything away in the living room and go back to Shadow.

''Morning sleeping beauty~'' I smirked and he groaned a bit and he opened his eyes. ''Morning...'' He stretches himself. ''I wanted you to stay with Rouge today.'' He looks at me confused. ''But why?'' ''I just want to start the surprise, it's better if you don't see it.'' He pout a bit but smiles. ''Okay then.'' I kiss his cheek. ''Get ready then, I'll call her.'' He nods, smiling, and go to the bathroom as I go to the linving room to call Rouge...

   Later, I openned the door to find Rouge. She looks happy to have some times with Shadow, I'm sure he will be safe with her.

''Hello big blue~ Shadow is ready?'' She said with her usual flirty voice. I let her come in.''Of course.'' ''Hey Rouge'' Shadow said when he sees her. ''Hello hun, how you're feeling today?'' I see him smiles happily. ''I'm fine, thanks.'' ''Of course sugar~, come on let's have some fun. ''Shadow nods to her and looks at me. ''See you later, Sonic.'' I smirks. ''See ya later, love~.'' He blush with a smile and go outside with Rouge.

Now I have the house to myself, let's go.

When Tails and Knuckles arrived, we started to work on the baby's room.

Shadow POV

   Me and Rouge went outside for a bit, she wanted to see the new jewelry shop... I'm not really surprised... It's Rouge after all...

After that we went in the park for a bit and I saw some kids playing, making me smile. Soon my baby boy could play there too...

Now we are in a small coffee shop to take a break, I can't have a coffee but I could have a little chocolate cake, so I'm happy.

''I can see that you two are doing well.'' Rouge asked me while drinking her own coffee. I nod. ''Yes, the doctor said that he is growing nicely, and soon I will be able to feel him move.'' I say happily. She then looked at me with a mischievous smile. ''You're sure it's a good idea?~ With Sonic as a father he can be a little ball of energy~. He will maybe try to spindash~.'' I pout and cross my arms. ''I'm sure he will stay calm...''

   No I'm not sure... If she's right and he will be like Sonic then I'll have to prepare myself for some Kicking and punching organs... I see that she enjoys it with the face she's giving me... Thanks Rouge... 

   ---

Votes and Comments, please :)