Vote (Closed)+OC Requirements

So after the Battle of Tatooine, I'm not jumping to Episode 3 Immediately. The only ones that have Plot Armor are the Characters mention, beside death can and will come to the Clones not mention.

Also Vote should (Y/n) have 2 Padawans? It will be explained in the story of how it came to be.

Plus with the Size of this Harem, don't be afraid to give me Female OC's for both Side. Although there is Rules for Republic and Separatist you have to follow.

Any Republic OC's Member must have:

- Utilize Clone Issued Weapon (ex: DC-15 Series, Z-6, etc.)

- a Clone Identification Number (ex: FCT-1234) and Name

- Profession ( ex: Pilot, Heavy Gunner, Vehicle Crewman. Note: Vehicle Crewman OC must match the Number of Crew require for the Vehicle, ATTE, Y-Wings, Juggernaut, etc)

- A Picture, with a Link to where I can Download it, attitude, and a Small Bio, don't make it to overly Complex please.

- (Optional) You can have any Kemonomimi on your Oc if you want

Any Separatist OC's Member must:

- Any Blaster that is Clone War Issued, but not Clone Issue. As soon as we transition to the Galactic Civil War Period then I allow any Blaster. (A280, E-5, etc)

- Profession (Same rules as Clones)

- A Picture, with a Link to where I can Download it, attitude, and a Small Bio, don't make it to overly Complex please.

- (Optional) Can be any Alien form Star Wars or Kemonomimi