Christophsis

3 Week Timeskip

(Y/n) Pov

Not alot has transpired over the few weeks on Courasant. I did go to to Kamino to talk about the Female Clone Troopers and met those of the Logistics side, Keni Taa and Jayla Fett.

I also got to learn most of the Female Clone Troopers Names although I need to learn thier faces. I also was waiting on the Council's decision about my request. As for now, I walked into the Chancellor Office along with Master Kenobi and Anakin.

Palpatine: Ah good you have arrive, please. *motion to the Chair*

Obi wan and I took a seat while Anakin stands next to Obi Wan.

Obi-wan: What is this about Chancellor?

Palpatine: This is about the Seperatist capture of Christophsis. The inhabitants of the Planet have plea for support form us.

(Y/n): But wait, Chancellor, Why am I going with them? With Master Kenobi and Skywalker Force's, they should be more sufficient.

Palpatine: Yes, about that. Senator Organa is currently on the Planet and set up a Refugee Camp. He took a Company of your troopers there to assist in his operation a few days ago.

(Y/n): Who approve this?

Palpatine: I did.

(Y/n): Chancellor, I know I agree to help them but please inform me of these Missions.

Palpatine: My Apologies. However, I do reccomend you send a Task Force there immediately.

Obi-wan: *Nods* We will leave immediately.

The 3 of us stand up.

Palpatine: Thank You but Master Kenobi, I need to talk to you about something.

Obi wan:... Alright *sits down*. Anakin, take 3 ships and the transports to Christophsis. Do not engage the Blockade until (Y/n) and I arrive.

I looked at him confused.

Obi Wan: The Council wishes to see you about your request.

(Y/n): Yes Master Kenobi.

Anakin and I left the office as we board a Transport.

Anakin: So how yours arm? You been maintaining it right.

(Y/n): Yeah and... I gotten use to it. Thanks bro.

Anakin: No problem, that's whats brothers are for.

(Y/n): So-

Anakin: Still No.

(Y/n): Oh you don't want to be a Master?

Anakin: I do... but not yet, I like to have some freedom before having to deal with "Master, Master".

We laugh as we arrive at the Staging Ground. He gets up and walks out the door as I lean against the door.

Anakin: Any last words before I leave?

(Y/n):... May the Force be you, Young Skywalker.

Anakin: *chuckles* Same to you.

I step back as the ship takes off again heading for the temple. I sit back down as I am bored in the Speeder alone.

I close my eyes to rest abit as I feel the palm of my new arm. I noted that the Vision I had have always been with the palm of this hand. However, it seem that those that touch me with thier palms gives me a look into thier Future.

It has never proven a problem until that dual that I happened. However, it only has happen 4 times, Emily, Anya, Dimitra, and that Jedi Hunter. We manage to find some information on her, like her name, rank, position and Abilities.