One Problem after Another

Anya Pov

So the Generals weren't happy when the Weapon Depo and Coms went up in flames. They also informed us about another Droid Army was advancing on us. Furthermore, (Y/n) order the Fleet to go get supplies as the Ambush was under way.

We also had to move Senator Organa Refugee camp deeper into the city. We had Squads go block off Various route into the city, letting us force them down 1 street. I was following General Skywalker to the front as we heard the sound of Clankers advancing on us.

Anakin: THIER BACK!!!

We were was soon joined by the other Generals, Commanders.

Kenobi: I knew this Victory was to easy. We should never sent the ship back for supplies.

Anakin: It wasn't my Idea-

(Y/n): WORRY ABOUT THAT LATER! CODY, ANYA, BATTLE POSITIONS!

Cody+Anya: HOLD THE FRONT!!!

Anakin: Rex, you and your Men follow me!

(Y/n): We got the right flank.

Kenobi nods as we disperse, joining our Troopers.

3rd Pov

A Wave of Droids are advancing down the Narrow street of the City. The froward elements of the Wave was B1's followed by thier bigger brothers, B2's. Behind the B1's and 2's was 3 Octuptarra Tri Droids, taking out scores of clones with ease.

As the droids advance, Clones were taking fire positions along with thier Jedi Commanders and Generals deflecting bolts. (Y/n) gives the firing line of Troopers to "Fire at Will".

Before the Order was given, the air was filled with Red bolts. After it, the Battle was on with both side slugging it out. Behind the Main Battle lines was the 4 Av-7 Cannons. Firing Salvos of Plasma Shells, taking out scores of Droids.

(Y/n) Pov

Blocking Bolts form the Droids ahead, Anya was in cover firing her 15A on my left. On my Right was group of 4 Clones, 1 of which was X1. My Padawans were in between my Position and Anya's position. Dahri was deflect with her Blue Lightsaber while Theresa was blocking with her Green Lightsaber Staff.

Anya: *firing 15A* GENERAL SKYWALKER SHOULD HAD ATTACK BY NOW!

(Y/n): DON'T WORRY HE KNOWS THE PLANS!

FCT: GENERAL, 7'S NEED TO RELOAD!!!

(Y/n): HOW LONG, MELLY?!?!?