Out the Frying Pan, Into the Fire

(Y/n) Pov

The gunships lands by Accalmator as we made our way off it.

(Y/n): Master Yoda, please excuse me, I must prepare with my Officers and Padawans.

Yoda: Go, you may. Arrival of Skywalker and his Padawan, go to the Teth System you will.

(Y/n): Yes Master.

I bow to Master Yoda and run through Assembly grounds. I couldn't help but be worried cause I don't know what happen as we got capture. I found Luna and Charlotte resting on some crates.

(Y/n): Luna, Charlotte.

Luna+Charlotte: General.

(Y/n): You girls good?

Charlotte: Yes Sir, just... a Little tired.

(Y/n): *sigh* Alright but we have another Mission to do. Have you seen X1, Dahri, Theresa, and Anya?

Luna: Theresa, Dahri, and Anya are injured right now.

(Y/n): What happen?!

Luna: We were trying to slow down the droids and Anya was knocked out by an Explosion. X1 was with her and got a pole in his leg. Theresa was carrying them when she took bolts to her legs.

Charlotte: However,

(Y/n): What?! How are they?!

Charlotte: Thier fine, nearly lost Anya but Theresa was able to stabilize her. I have to admit, if it weren't for her, X1 eould be your Commander.

Luna: Which I have to admit, even if he is a good Commander, his plans lack flexibility. Plus I am surprise Theresa did that.

???: What Theresa did, I can... show some respect.

Sgt Engle joins us as she took her helmet off

Engle: I will admit that she change abit over the time here.

(Y/n): So your saying my Order wasn't a dum one.

Engle:... Eh~ the committee is still debating on that.

(Y/n): *chuckles* Wait... what about Dahri?

The 3 of them froze when I asked about her. Charlotte and Luna looked down at feet as Engle left.

(Y/n): What happen to her?

???: She ran away like a coward!!!

Turning around I found Dahri, in cuffs being escorted by 4 of my Troopers.

(Y/n): Katie, what is the meaning of this?

Katie: Sir, "Commander" Zahir decide to deserted the fight, leaving us to fend for ourselves.

(Y/n):... Dahri is... this true?

Dahri:... Yes Master... but I was going to rescue you and Master Kenobi.