Secrets and Favors

Palpatine Pov

I was a furious as I read through the Reports. First off, the attack on the Medical Station was conducted earlier then expected. Furthermore it wasn't destroyed but disappeared off them to who knows where.

Dooku's Apprentice was to suppose to attack a few days after but she went ahead. This station was ment to take the Causalities form the Successful attack form Gervious's Daughter. As they sent them there, I would send the order to exterminate Female Clone Troopers.

However, Master Rose stating that they are Combat Capable creates a problem. With his Public Image as "A Jedi for the People", he would most certainly have the senates back.

Now these Female Clones was something I wasn't expected to happen. Thier resilient to the Inhibitor Chip will allow thier General to live when the time comes. Furthermore the chances of a Clone Jedi is 1 out 8 of the Clones.

1 of them caught my intrest, X1.

(Flashback)

After I place the Medal on his chest plate of his clone armor. I the shock his hand and place my hand on his shoulder.

Palpatine: Good Job out there, Trooper. The War will really need heros like you.

X1: Thank You, Chancellor.

Palpatine: Tell me, are you by any chance name X Siblings?

X1: I am, Sir.

Palpatine: Oh, Senator Burtoni has talked about you.

X1: Really?

Palpatine: Yes, She has noted your 1 of the Finest Troopers she had the Privilege to met. Tell me, what unit are you part of?

X1: The 69th Clone Corp, Sir.

I was abit confused at this, I read of the many Clone Legions and Corps but never the 69th.

Palpatine: I'm sorry what?

X1: The 69th Clone Legion, Sir. They didn't participate at Geonosis mainly due to them being experiment on.

Palpatine: My, Why would they hold back an entire Clone Corp back form the 1st battle of the war?

X1: Sir, the reason why is that the Entire Corp, beside myself are female.

(Flashback ends)

X1 has deep seated anger at the Jedi for thier Suicidal Tactics. Plus with his ability to use the Force makes him a very, very important asset. However, there has to be a way to make the Seperatist, he only dislike the Jedi.

That was when my table was going off and it was Senator Halle Burtoni.

Palpatine: Yes Senator.

Halle: Chancellor, I recieve a report about how the Female Clones were proven Combat Ready.

Palpatine: Yes.

Halle:... Very well. I will have the rest of the 69th get ready to meet thier Commander. Who is it may I ask?

Palpatine: General (Y/n) Rose. When do you wish for him to meet him?

Grace Pov

I was with Nava as I was looking at the guy that destroyed her Cruiser.

Grace: So... (Y/n) Rose~

Nava: A well round Jedi, except... has a special edge in a Duel. His ability to disappear into a cloud of Roses.