CH.2 Unexpected help.

Here we are for the second chapter of this series. I also will say quick this is a little lack luster but its sorta a info one so what to do. That being said I still hope you enjoy and I will see you in the next chapter.

The blonde continued down the path with no destination in mind, still heart broken from earlier. I thought if I worked hard and showed them just maybe they would accept me but it looks like it was all for nothing. Walking till night he decided to sit under a tree off the main road. He sat in silence for awhile till exhaustion caught up to him and he soon feel asleep. Instead, he awoke to find himself in a sewer. Where am I? He had a feeling something was drawing him to one of the many corridors, walking till arriving at a cage. Ah so you finally made it the figure grinned. Who are you and where am I Naruto asked concerned. You needn't worry I am not your enemy. As where, you are in your mind but for whom I am Kurama or the nine tailed fox.

To say Naruto was shocked would be an understatement he never thought he'd meet much less talk to the beast. Yes, I know I am majestic but try not to stare like a deer caught in a trap hahaha. S-sorry but what are you doing inside of me? I was sealed here by the fourth hokage for attacking the leaf village. Why did you attack konoha? I didn't want to I was being controlled by someone and he forced me too. I also have to apologize to you kit if not for me you wouldn't have been harassed for all those years. His eyes clouded for a moment before clearing. You don't need to apologize as you said you didn't want to and we both wound up in a bad situation.

You're an unusual one kit many would be upset but your different. Allow me to help make it up to you. I can properly train you in the way of the ninja and make you the strongest in the five nations. Really that would be awsome Naruto said with wide eyes of excitement. The kyubi had a drop of sweat down his head. Didn't take much to turn him around did it...sigh. I will instruct you tomorrow but now you must sleep you've been through alot. Darkness once again washed over Naruto for a peaceful sleep. Waking up the following morning and doing his established routine of making breakfast and washing up he wondered what Kurama would teach him.

Kit! Kurama is that you how are you talking to me? Since we've bonded, you are now able to hear my voice. That is not important let us begin your lessons. The lessons were the ground basics of many remarkable things from chakra control to fighting stances. He had spent a few hours practicing these lessons before he decided to take his break. His thoughts returned to his longtime home and how he already missed granny and his friends. Kit I need to ask you something? What is it Kurma? What is it you want to do, you no longer can become hokage but what will your goal be now? Thinking to himself, he sat in silence thinking back at his life and all he wanted was friendship and admiration. " I will become one of the strongest shinobi; I no longer have a home but I will train so I can protect the people I hold dear!" Haha seems you're determined, remember your goal when you find yourself at an impasse. Realizing just what he was doing, thank you Kurama I know we haven't been together for long but I'm glad I got to meet you.

This training continued on for two weeks as he made good progress before he ran into an issue that being low on supplies. Promptly deciding to travel once again Naruto naturally went in search of a village or town, on the third day he finally arrived at a small mountain side village. Upon entering the village he saw it was run down and the people looked at him in fear and suspicion. Hmm wonder what their deal is. He was soon stopped by an older man. Excuse me young man may I know the nature of your business here? Huh oh, I kinda ran out of food two days ago and was wondering if you might have some I could buy he laugh sadly. The old man sighed, forgive me this village has fallen on hard times and is wary of outsiders. Naruto was soon invited to eat lunch by the man who introduced himself as Wu and elder for the village.

So old man you said this village was struggling may I ask how? The elder hesitated. T-this village once was a bit more lively but recently a group of bandits have been harassing us. Stealing livestock and taking our money for protection. So why don't you hire ninja then? Sigh, we don't the money, and we barley have enough money to feed ourselves. People have tried to stop them but they were all killed so no one dare raise a fist to them. They both sat in silence as they finished lunch they heard a huge commotion outside and a fierce voice spoke. Hey old man, we're here for our tribute!

End of chapter.

Like I said in the start a little lackluster but just mean I have to make it up with the following chapters.