Chapter 11. Captured.

Sup here is the next chapter. 

Chapter 11:

Once the trio found a nearby clearing to set camp Chusei was ready to inform his teammates of something. "Naruto, Amane." Both stopped what they were doing and went over the brownette. "I've been pondering something for awhile and have reached a decision. I will be heading to Kiri to fight in the war."The duo was silent computing what he declared. "This something I need to do and can no longer run from. It was a pleasure to meet both of you and thanks for everything." He bowed before the duo and turned around but before he took more then a step he was abandoned by a hand on his shoulder. Turning around with a raised eyebrow he was surprised by what was said next.

"We're coming with you. What friends would we be if you went alone. Therefore, you can count on both of us."The blonde smirked and the raven noded.

This brought a smile to the brownette as he had loyal friends. "Thank you." He bowed again but Naruto waved him off. They carried on with their night and preparing for the journey ahead.

---------------------------------------------------

Next morning:

The trio set out at dawn taking half the day to reach the border while also stopping to take a break. "We're here so we need to be careful." Chusei informed the duo with them nodding in agreement. Wasting no time they passed the borders cautiously scanning their surroundings hoping to avoid any fights.

Sadly fate had other plans for them. While jumping tree to tree Amane heard a whoosh sound. "Incoming," She yelled as the trio ducked and dodged a hail of kunai and shurikens. From the shadows a squad of kiri anbu appeared. "Halt your trespassing you'll have to come with us!"

The trio didn't respond and instantly got into fighting stance, the kiri anbu rushed fiercely the trio throwing more kunai. Instantly forming hand seals one of the anbu shouted. "Suiton: Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)!"Chusei saw the water bullet heading towards one of his friends and countered with his own justu."Fire style: Housenka no justu - Mythical fire flower."The two jutsus meet head on and exploded creating alot of smoke.

With this smoke one of the anbu crept up behind the brunnete and chopped his next knocking him out. "Chusei!!" The duo yelled at the sight, this got them rilled up. "Tamaishi Danmaku (pebble barrage)!" The raven shouted shooting the barrage at the far left one and knocking him into some trees. "Kage bushin no justu!" Three Narutos appeared and leapt at the other two. The anbu wasted no time with casting their next justu. "Water style: Mizu shuriken no justu - Water shurikens.") They caught the clones off guard and dispelled them before running through more hand signs."You did well but now let's end it! Water style: Hidden mist justu!" A impenetrable fog rolled in enveloping everything and blocking view. Naruto the heard his teammate shriek in pain. "Amane!!" He didn't move merely waited for the following strike.

From behind him and to his side the anbu launched at him. He was able to knock back the one behind but the other at his side caught him off guard. With a swift punch to the gut winding him and a neck chop the blonde was out of the fight. 'I'm sorry guys I couldn't do anything.' Those were his lasts thoughts before drifting off.

The next few hours were a blur of imagines and sounds as they were dragged to a unknown location.

-------------------------

"Ugh" Holding his head in attempt to quell his headache he quickly scanned the room. He was in a single cell with Chusei and Amane in the cells across from him. They were still unconscious the other cells were full of random people. From the looks ranging from shinobi to civilians. "Hey guys wake up!" He whisper shouted to his teammates. He heard a groan from the cells signaling them waking up. "Where?" Was all Amane could get out before the door slammed opened.