Don't Tell Me What To Do! (Froger)

Warning!:
This chapter contains smut, BDSM, Hair pulling and Humiliation.

Freddies P.O.V
"I'm playing exactly what's on the record Fred!" Brian yelled at me from the other side of the room, his Red Special gripped tightly in his hand, the other holding the amp cable.

"You're expecting all of us to be perfect before you even attempt to" I growled in response, I stood up from my piano and walked over to him, who gave a shit whether he was taller than me.

"Oh don't be so fucking ridiculous!" Brian stepped back from me and sat down on his chair, this was the usual recording day, going well in the morning but as soon as one of us made a mistake it was always either me or Brian to jump on it.

"Can you two just fucking shut up and play!" Roger yelled throwing a drumstick at me and another at Brian, the drumstick hit me on the head, I growled at him angrily and stormed off to my piano.

Roger sometimes got in on the fun and had a go at Brian or Deaks for not playing the part right because he was 'always' in time with us, Brian began playing the bit we had messed up and was getting all three of us yelling at him to do different things.

When we finally got the part done it was time for us to go home, I was fuming but I was also excited in a way, Roger and I had agreed that tonight was the night we would finally have sex.

Roger had been making me hard all day with him biting his lip and winking at me, I couldn't wait to tie him down and pound his sweet little ass.

He was being a cheeky little shit so I wasn't going to go easy on him, he wanted to be fucked, fucked so hard he couldnt walk for days.

Roger got in the car with me and we drove off to my house, halfway through the drive I felt his hands slinking up my shirt making me moan and squirm under the touch of his fingers.

"You like that?" He teased sliding his hand from my chest down into my pants and into my boxers, he wrapped a hand around my shaft and gasped at the feeling, "You're getting impatient" he grinned and slowly pumped his hand up and down my leaking cock.

"Ff-fuck" I gasped bucking up into his hand in an attempt to get him to go faster, I gripped the steering wheel clenching my teeth together to stop myself from moaning.

We made the turn down my neighbourhood his hand still wrapped around my member, As I pulled into the driveway I was so close to coming but Roger retracted his hand before I could.

"I want you, to get yourself a pair of handcuffs and you'd better be stripped with your ass in the air" I growled at him when we'd got in, he moaned and nodded, sprinting upstairs to get himself ready.

I went into our bathroom to get a bottle of lube, Roger wasn't going to prepare himself but I didnt want to damage him, I stripped off infront of the mirror and lubed up my proud erection, hissing at the feeling of the cool liquid against my cock.

When I entered the room Roger was on his hands and knees with a pair of handcuffs laying next to him on the bed, his face blushed bright red, "Please Daddy, I've been so bad today" he whined wriggling his ass in the air.

I gave him a harsh smack on the left bumcheek "Don't tell me what to do" I growled grabbing a handful of his hair and jerking his head backwards toward me, he whimpered before I let go of him.

I pulled his hands behind his back and did them up, he wriggled around a little, I pushed his head down into the pillow making him let out a little squeal.

I knelt down infront of him and held my erection to his lips, He whimpered and I gave him a smack again "Suck it you cockslut" I growled, he opened his mouth and I thrust into it.

Roger gagged but continued sucking letting out a few whimpers every once in a while, I grabbed a handful of his hair whilst I thrust into his mouth, I cut back a moan to make myself look more dominant.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth and repositioned myself behind him "You want me to go easy?" I said, he nodded while panting for air "Fuck that, you deserve to be broken" he squealed out in pain as I thrusted up into him.

"You like that you slut?" I said smacking both his ass cheeks, he only moaned in response and made a sort of sob, "O-oh f-fuck d-daddy!" He wailed as I began pounding into him.

He fell face down into the pillow, I smacked him again "You want me to go faster or only as fast as you can wank me off?" I growled tugging on his hair so his face was out of the pillow.

"N-no! P-please f-fuck m-me harder!" He moaned, I let go of his hair to grab his sides and began thrusting into his body as fast as I could go, I was surprised he actually hadn't broken yet.

"I-im gonna cum, p-please let m-me cum!" He moaned lifting his head up making little groans inbetween his words, I stopped completely "Don't you fucking dare, not yet anyway" I growled, wrapping a hand around his throat.

He wailed again as I started pounding into him again, hitting his prostate with every thrust, he was sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks, his mouth wide open in ecstasy.

I smacked both his ass cheeks and stopped quickly, I let go of his throat and used a belt that Roger had left on the floor, I wrapped it around his neck, tying it up loosely and grabbing it, pulling his head up.

"You can come now you slut" I said in his ear, He moaned out loud as he came over the bedsheets and the pillow, he continued moaning loudly even when he had finished.

I found my release after him becoming impossibly tight and made a satisfied moan as I emptied myself out inside of him, he let out a sob and fell face down into the pillow.

I pulled out of him and grinned at the sight of Roger on his hands and knees, face down because he couldnt support himself anymore, in a pool of his own cum.

I undid his hands and rubbed a line over the marks the handcuffs had left on his wrists, I lay down next to him and pulled him close to me "Did you enjoy that?" I asked and he nodded "Seriously I don't think I've came so hard in my life" we giggled before pulling the covers over us and falling asleep.