Tear It Up (Joger and Frian)

So I got requested to make a one shot of all of them, I did the last one wrong so I've made another one in case anonymous wanted something a lil different.

Rogers P.O.V
"Hey how about we play a little game?"

"Sure, what kind of game Fred?"

"Im thinking of Spin the bottle"

We sat on the floor in a sort of star shape, a singular bottle of vodka sat in the middle of us, Freddie was giddy with excitement. I knew he would do anything to try and get me and John closer together, he was like a godamn Cupid.

The bottle landed on John, Freddie smirked at me and gave me a little wink "Truth or Dare John?" Freddie asked, John thought for a minute before answering "Dare"

Freddie grinned "I dare you to kiss Roger" I looked over at him like a deer in the headlights, John shrugged and leaned forward giving me a kiss on the cheek, Freddie groaned.

"No! I mean a kiss on the lips, like full on snog him!" John looked at Freddie and chuckled, I blushed and covered my face in embarrassment.

"I can't do that Fred you know I'm not into-"

"Just snog him! It's a dare you've got to"

John grabbed my face and crashed his lips into mine, I closed my eyes, melting into his body, I gripped his shirt and slipped my tongue into his mouth, we sat like that for a few minutes, Brian staring at us in shock and Freddie grinning smugly at us.

John pulled away, blushing pink and giggling, he wiped his lips on his shirt sleeve, "There you are Freddie" he said awkwardly, I buried my face in my hands and rolled around on the floor.

Freddie spun the bottle and it landed on Brian, it was John's turn to dish out the challenge, we both knew that Freddie had a crush on Brian, he had ever since the early Queen days, when we were still recording our first album.

"Alright Bri Bri" John said, smiling at him with that hint of mischief in his eyes "Truth or Dare?" Brian scratched the back of his head and shrugged.

"Truth?" He said and sat back on his hands, John winked at me before turning back to Brian and leaning on his elbow and smirking at him.

"Do you have a crush on anyone at the moment May?" John asked, Brian blushed and nodded weakly, John and I made little "Ooh!' Noises and Freddie had his fingers crossed in his lap.

"Who is it?" I asked, leaning forward like a schoolgirl excitedly, almost falling face first into the floor, Brian waved me away and chuckled "I've answered the question, lips are sealed" he made a little motion and spun the bottle again.

It landed on me, I looked up at the curly haired man and grimaced, Brian just grinned at me and leaned back "Truth or Dare Rog?" I gulped and mumbled "Dare" Freddie jolted upright and nodded at Brian.

"Spend 10 minutes in the closet with John" John groaned and Freddie laughed "Come on guys, why do you just pick me?" I stood up eagerly and dragged John over to the cupboard.

"Be quick!" Freddie called after us and John looked back at him as I shut the door, "We will be quick thoug-" I just crashed my lips into his, wrapping my arms around his neck.